You go missing (Headcannons)

You go missing. Ft. The 4 Lords, Rose.

Lady Dimitriscu
Cassandra was looking around to mess with you and just couldn't seem to find you, so she told her other two sisters and they also went to look for you. Unfortunately, none of them even found a trace of where you could have gone.

They told there mother and she took it up in to her hands and decided to tell the others lords to look out for you, since you we're one of her most 'prized' maids. On the 3rd day of your disappearance, Lady Dimitriscu decided to stretch her wings and see if she could sniff you out that way, and she did just that. She found you unconscious, dress ripped and torn, hands and legs bloody, laying on the ground on the outskirts of the village.
She was confused and angry to say the least, we're you trying to escape and got attacked? Did someone drag you out and bloody you?

She could only wait for you to wake up and tell her.

She happened to be reading a book in the room you're recovering in, and your muffled sneeze brought her out of her imagination, eyes darting towards your small and balled up form.

"Y/N Dear, what happened to you? Are you alright?" She softly questioned, wanting to know the whole story before she decided to get angry.

You confusedly looked around the room, trying to recollect yourself. "Uhm, do i know you?" Your brian was still hazy and couldn't quite make out who the large woman was in front of you.

Alcina's heart dropped as she heard your words, suddenly overcome with a soft sadness. "I'm sorry.." You muttered out, feeling bad for upsetting the large women.
She just hung her head for a second and looked up with a confidently gentle smile, "No matter, it's alright dear. We'll get you settled in no time."

Hopefully.

Salvator Moreau
You happened to have been injured while being on a walk around the reservoir, scouting out any potential snacks for the grotesque fish that was your friend. A Lycan wandered off away from the village and was near the reservoir and it snagged your hip which led to a lot of blood and panicked thoughts racing around your head.

You manged to climb up a tree, it's old limbs not breaking under your weight, but unfortunately for the Lycan, it broke for him. Although it was great you weren't dead, it wasn't so great that you we're trapped in a tree, with not being able to contact anyone.

Moreau knew you we're out, but trusted you would be back by mid-day, or at least when the sun went down. But when it hit midnight, and you still weren't back, he was full on panicking. He asked all the others if you had talked to them, or been to there territorys but the answers we're all 'no' or 'i haven't seen them' so he went out on his own, changing into his eldrich fish form and looking around for you near the edges of the reservoir.

He caught your scent on a small, short trail going back someways in the woods and climbed over the edge, searching for the strongest point of the smell and thats how he found you. Bloody, exhausted and about to pass out in a tree. The lycan was frightened by him and ran off, allowing him to grab you with his giant deformed fish hand and take you back to his little medical room. Safe to say he wasn't letting you out unless you had a walkie talkie or something of the sort, or him coming along with you.

Donna Beneviento
You and Angie we're playing Hide n' Seek, Donna not confident in her abilities to hide nor seek. You we're racing around, trying to find a small or super obvious hiding spot that she wouldn't suspect. You found a lot of great spaces, but decided to give them a scare.

You ran outside to the old dank shed and yanked open the door, opening it slowly would only cause more noise, and dived inside, shutting it just the same. Little did you know, you locked yourself inside the shed.