𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

You, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu had walked into the building with your guard up fully

You, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu had walked into the building with your guard up fully. You gripped your sword tightly and ready to pull out if need be. The lights above flickered slightly as you and the other two walked down the dark hallway in silence. Listening for danger. Zenitsu was crying his eyes out while walking behind the two of you.

"Hey, Tanjiro, before we continue, whatever is in this place with us, be sure you'll protect me wont you guys?" He asked while crying to himself and shaking like a leaf.

"Zenitsu," Tanjiro started as he stopped in the middle of the hallway. "I hate to have to tell you this, but, in our last fight, I broke a leg and a rib. Y/N also suffered from a fractured ankle, broken rib, and a concussion." Zenitsu looked at you and you rubbed the back of your head. A sheepish smile plastered upon your face. "And neither of them have fully healed yet. So—"

"WAIT! WHAT?!" Zenitsu screamed. "You both have broken bones?!? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?!" He screamed.

"Shhh! Zenitsu! Stop screaming!" You tried shushing him but he still wouldn't stop screaming. You mentally face palmed.

"If you both are in that position then my fate is sealed! I'M GONNA D-D-D-D-D-DIE!!" He screamed. He fell onto the ground screaming like a baby. You and Tanjiro backed up looking down at the poor unfortunate soul. "You all have broken bones! I'm completely and utterly dead!" He kept screaming and having a tantrum. This was getting ridiculous.

"You've gotta calm down. You'll be alright." Tanjiro said.

"DON'T FEED ME YOUR EMPTY PROMISES!"

"No its true," Tanjiro smiled slightly. "You're gonna be fine. Because you're—" He sensed a presence up forward and saw the two kids running into the building.

"Stay away! You two shouldn't be here!" He shouted to them. What were those kids doing here? Don't they know how dangerous this is? You thought as the kids came infront of you both.

"We're sorry. There were sounds. Coming from that box." The boy replied. You came forward and rested your hands upon the kids shoulders.

"Still, I really wish you hadn't left it behind," Tanjiro came forward next to you. "That thing is more precious to me than my own life."

Bang!

The loud sound erupted throughout the house. The little girl gasped and hugged your waist. You ran a hand through her hair to calm her down slightly. You kept her close with your guard up fully. Your eyes looked down to your sword and reached down to pull it slightly from its sheath. That's when you saw the sword glowing a bright purple.

"Tanjiro." You ushered. He looked at your sword and his face turned into a serious one. "The demon is close." He replied and looked around.

"AHHH!" Zenitsu screamed. He ducked down in fear which caused him to bump you and Tanjiro with the small girl into a small dark room. Zenitsu realized what he had done and looked behind him.