NEW START

S T E V I E   P O V

"Push baby," Dominic yells at me. "What the hell do you think I'm doing?" I yelled back, and he grunts at me. 

Rise to my feet to gaze down at Dominic laid on the floor, stuck between the floorboards in the house that should be fully renovated.

I burst out laughing, and he tries to grab my ankle, making me scream. "It's not funny." He said, and bursts out laughing. "My fucking leg is killing me stuck here." He says between his outbursts of laughing.

Shake my head and stand above him with my hands outstretched for him to grip with his, and I pull and push, but nothing is happening.

I'm just a laughing mess, and poor Dominic is now crying with laughter and just didn't have the energy to carry on.

Sit back on the floor when he lays his head back on the wooden floor, staring at the ceiling. "Stevie, we need help," "No shit," I said, and he raises his head with creased brows.

"I'll see if any of the workmen left any tools," I said standing, and the fear on his face says it all. I laughed as I stepped out of the room, heading for the stairs.

Poked my head into the spare room where the workmen kept the materials and glanced around. An electric saw, perfect, so I grabbed it and made my way up the stairs.

*****

Entered the room and Dominic stares at me. "You are kidding me right now?" His tone laced with fear. Shake my head and he nods. "Don't be a baby. I know how this thing works." I say and plug it in.

He gazes at me while I stare at this tool in my hand. "How does this thing work?" I said jokingly and laughed uncontrollably. "Stevie, baby please, pass it to me and let me do it." "You're spoiling my fun," I said, and hand it to him.

Watched him cut around the loose floorboard, and his leg is free. "Thank fuck." He shouts as he rubs his leg where it's red from the pressure of it being stuck.

He puts the saw down and gazes at me. "You're in so much trouble right now." He says crawling towards me. I giggled, and he pounces on me like I'm his prey.

We are now locked into a passionate kiss, rolling around on the floor, ripping our clothes off, and hands roaming.

His finger thrusts deep inside me. "Fuck, you are soaked." He whispers nibbling at my neck. His other hand cups my tit, teasing my nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

Whimpered moans escape my lips with pleasure. His tongue trails down to my navel, heading towards my pussy.

I braced for the contact of his tongue, but he raised his head to give me a small grin. Then my head flings back, my back arches, and his tongue is deep in me.

Sucking, licking like I'm his last meal.

My fingers run through his hair, pushing him closer to my soaked, drenched pussy. There's no limit I wouldn't reach to get pleasure from this man.

Burning in the pit of my stomach is rising fast through my entire body as my orgasm grows. The tip of his finger teasing my clit makes me bite into my bottom lip.

"Fuck baby, you taste sweet." He says, kissing my inner thigh and letting his fingers work their magic. 

My entire body juddered at his words and feeds my need to want his cock inside me. Fuck, I wanted him so badly, but he's not done with teasing me.

Dominic plunges his tongue deep in my soaked pussy as his thumb rubbed over my clit. His tongue slides up to my nib and sucks, making it swell and causing my heart to flutter.