57-58

C57

Since it was New Year, Shen Zhu prepared the large kitchen early.

She went back to her own yard to prepare for the night's scorpions.

Two days earlier, she had taken the time to go out and buy a goat spine, preparing to eat a scorpion on New Year's Eve.

When Shen Zhu returned, he specially went to Aunt Liu's house to look for them.

With families in the manor, the mistress was very grateful and ordered them not to serve in front of her.

Shen Zhu thought about how the years between the Aunt Liu and Ah Qiu were not that lively, so he decided to spend it together with the two of them.

As for the Zhuer in the front courtyard, she had never even thought about him.

In the evening, the house of the tenant was brightly lit and bustling with firecrackers.

For the past few days, Zhen'er stayed with her parents who came to the manor and did not return to the courtyard.

She was immersed in the joy of being together with her parents. Today was New Year's Eve, and she hesitated for a while whether or not she should go and invite Zhuer.

She knew how Zhuer usually treated her, and she wasn't an idiot.

She had long seen clearly that Zhuer was sincere towards her, and now she was even more disappointed. After all, she had really treated Zhuer as a good sister back then …

"Jie'er, who exactly is this Shen Zhu? I've heard a lot of praises from Master these days. "

Little Treasure's mother asked as she scooped up some food from her bowl.

But it was the first time he saw her praise a chef so much. Even the most famous chef in the capital had never received such kindness from the Madame Ye.

Not only Madame Ye, but even the first and second young master had praised Shen Zhu.

Jie'er returned to her senses, seeing her mother ask about this, she lit up the dishes in the bowl, and asked hesitantly: "Actually I am not too sure, I only know, that Lady Shen's culinary skills are superb, I heard that Uncle Chen specially invited her, but last time I heard Zhuer said, she was also a peasant girl."

"Don't listen to Zhuer's nonsense. From what I see, this Shen Zhu is not bad, you should walk around a little more."

Little Treasure's mother did not really like Zhuer.

Jane bit her chopsticks and was a little angry when she mentioned this.

"Mom, I was thinking the same thing. It's just that I lost my face a long time ago."

"Ever since we met in Lady Shen, Zhuer didn't like her at all, so she went to look for trouble in their courtyard time and time again. Her face was completely thrown away by her, and last time, Zhuer went to the courtyard to be Brother Su's concubine. A few days ago, he was even making things difficult for Shen Zhu in the kitchen, so Shen Zhu can be considered to have completely offended her."

Little Fairy even told Mother about her first visit to Shen Zhu's home. Originally, she had been able to connect with Shen Zhu a long time ago, but now, they had a good relationship.

"This Zhuer is really something!"

Little Treasure's mother was a little angry, and her voice also became a little louder.

It was all's fault, as he gave birth to a chance for her daughter to befriend Shen Zhu.

"Alright, alright. Since it has already passed, don't complain anymore. Can't you just say something happy during the new year?"