Professor Pt 5. Wanda X Reader

Part 5

Y/n POV.

So by now you know the story, I fell in love with my professor she promised me she'd fix things for me. She wouldn't let me say I love you she told me to wait.

We snuck around for months, we danced in the rain, she helped me through the hard times, she kissed me goodnight each night without fail.

But someone found out and like all good things, it ended, our story was over. I finished University she went back home. I assume she lost her job, the same way I assume she lost my number. I moved out, found my own place.

One minute she was there, the next Natasha was telling me she'd left and that was that.

Is it selfish of me to hate her for leaving me. I drive myself insane because I hate that I love her and hate the way she left me and yet some how i'd give the world to hold her one last time.

I lie awake alone at night remembering her, our memories, listening to an old voicemail, balling my eyes out. Losing my mind as my heart aches for her. I need her.

I never did get to say those three famous words.

I love you.

Memories- A/N- had a bad day and I hate to admit it but I did cry a lil at the voicemail at the end. I swear i shouldn't have made the video it's self torture.

I came home, I heal slowly and each day it's easier than the last, but still I love her. I don't remember the way she smells anymore. Her old shirts were left in my room. Her laugh just sounds like any other laugh in my head. I can't distinguish it anymore.

I take a walk through my home town i'd rather be anywhere but home, caged in those quite four walls alone with my thoughts.

I walk past the coffee shop, coffee beans flooding my system as I walk in. My heart beats fast, my breath traps in my chest, my legs feel weak. I can't believe I thought i'd forget how her laugh sounds.

I haven't, i'd recognise that laugh anywhere, my gaze turns to meet the sound. Shes here, laughing with someone on what looks like a coffee date. Her laugh fades as her eyes lock in mine, my heart stops, sinking down to my stomach. Tears well in my eyes.

"Can I take your order?" my head snaps around to meet the barista. I in hale a shaky breath.

"Americano, no milk, no sugar. Thank you." I force a smile as I give my order.

I turn back around she's not looking at me anymore, her eyes are fixated on the person in front of her. Why wont she look at me? I know she knows it's me.

The barista hands me my order, I turn back around and she's gone, like she was never here to begin with. I'm going crazy.

I walk out the door, i'm not crazy I know it's her, I can see her walking away. "Wanda." I say her name. I say it quieter than intended, both wanting to shout and realising that perhaps she doesn't want to talk to me.

Her hands holding onto someone, it's not me and my heart burns. She turns around but instantly ignored me and continued to walk away.

I rush home to my room, tears streaming down my cheeks, it feels like all I do now is cry.