Iwaoi ⸝⸝ Quiet

Blue hydrangea, vibrant and tall sunflowers, pretty peonies, bright marigolds, gorgeous zinnias, cosmos and coneflowers, all hidden away under and between strikingly deep green leaves. The summer heat beat down in the small backyard's garden, surrounded with bushes and lengthy grass sprouting up and away with gorgeously bloomed seeds. A partially sunny, partially cloudy day, all tied with laying down on a wooden swing right in the middle of the pleasing floral fragrance.
A sight to love, a sight to admire. Splashes and splatters of warm and cool shades, paired together with splotches of green. From taffy pink to cerulean blue.

Complete and somewhat dead silence, except for the soft creaks of the wooden swing - back and forth, paired with the light blows of wind tumbling away to the right. The breeze creasing through the leaves and petals scattered around the small and colorful scenery. Oikawa's legs pushed back and forth on the swing, rocking softly, as he felt Iwaizumi's head rested on his shoulder, Iwaizumi nuzzled into the crook of Oikawa's neck. The brunette hummed, his fingers dancing along the grooves of the wood, humming throughout the soft creaks form the motion of the swing's hinges. "Iwa-channn," the brunette said, voice as soft as cotton. Iwaizumi perked up his ears, "'kawaaaaaaa," he said in response, face flushed from the childliness from the brunettes voice.
"I love you,," Iwaizumi said completely randomly. Oikawa blinked - he didn't expect Iwaizumi to randomly say such a thing.
"Oh, you love me?" He teased with a lighthearted question.
He felt Iwaizumi lift his head, staring directly into the brunette's brown eyes, "Of course I do, dork. Who wouldn't love you?"

He cupped Oikawa's face in his hands, before leaning in only to give him a sweet and simple peck on the lips. He tasted the others strawberry chapstick, or was it cherry? He couldn't tell what exactly the sweet flavor was. Oikawa slowly forehead flicked Iwaizumi, a chuckle leaving his lips as he did so. "It's strawberry dummy."
"What- howd you what I was-?"
"Your expression says it all!" Oikawa held Iwaizumi's hands, feeling how rough they were, "You should moisturize more." Oikawa muttered lightheartedly, "Oh shut up shittykawa." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, feeling the precious and soft skin of Oikawa's moisturized and well taken care of hands. "Your hands are soft, as usual." Iwaizumi blushed, looking over to his right towards the hyrdrangea as blue as could be.
Oikawa's face flushed to a pinky shade, rosy just like a rose, a pretty rose pink. "You're being so nice today Iwa-chan- so so soft all for meeee?" His words dragged out, becoming clingy and drowned in sugar and sweetness. Dripping in affectionate manner. Oikawa tilted his head to the right, his head resting on Iwaizumi's shoulder, his fingers intertwined with Iwaizumi's, resting away on the bench inches away from his own hand. Hand held, a soft creak of the swing being pushed back and forth again. Soft and slow, creaks and hums, and the low mutters of the wind passing away and by. Whipped around and through leaves and branches, the plucks of grass and petals of flowers all around.
"I love you, so so much." Oikawa whispered, resting his eyes.
"I love you too, so damn much." Iwaizumi whispered back, placing a kiss on his brunette's forehead.

     Sorry for the chapter skip last week, I was sick ,, but now I'm better, so here's some soft Iwaoi

Sorry for the chapter skip last week, I was sick ,, but now I'm better, so here's some soft Iwaoi. Hope you have a great day, drink water, eat something, love y'all 🤍

589 words~