Sakuatsu ⸝⸝ Your Habits

This chapter takes place during the MSBY Black Jackals Arc. If you haven't read the manga I recommend you don't read this chapter !

     If Atsumu were to say he remembered everything about Sakusa Kiyoomi, it was best you'd take his word for it

If Atsumu were to say he remembered everything about Sakusa Kiyoomi, it was best you'd take his word for it. From every little habit to every big detail. His mind memorized each and ever cleaning brand there could be, and the do's and don't's of his teammates person hygiene. Somedays he had remembered the ravenette's entire schedule, simply from being the sunshine around the taller man's dark and stormy cloud.

The blond remembered the first time seeing Sakusa commit toward his skincare, the jackals as usual were sharing a hotel room, nothing out of the ordinary for the team. As usual the room were split between Bokuto and Hinata, Atsumu and Sakusa, and then Thomas, Shugo, and Meian. He remembered ever so clearly seeing the bottles of CeraVe and MyOrdinary products, paired with some other brands the blond had never even knew existed. Stacked one on one, two cleansers, two toners, two moisturizers, one out of each pair being the 'just in case.' And he remembered the light and small leather black back Sakusa carried those products in, neatly arranged from step by step throughout product type.

He even remembered what foods the mysophobe tended to like, when it came to sweets and fruit, he usually looked for a sour and tangy flavor mixed in with a much more controlled sweetness. As of salty foods the salt were to be controlled, not too much to overpower the actual flavoring elements of course, a balance between flavor and taste. He always tended to complain about food too overpowering in both saltiness and sweetness, sugar and salt were to be used ; never overused. As of spice the ravenette enjoyed spicy foods, usually only to the level of which he could go up to. But then again too much spice made him push the meal away ; too much just simply took away the actual flavor and just downgraded it to total spice. The blond even remembered the textures he hated, too soft and mushy? Throw it aside. Too gritty? That was just plain weird and unsatisfying. Crunchiness were to be controlled and something too floppy was immediately out of his plate. Not to mention excess oiliness was just a complete push away. For Atsumu remembered all the times in restaurants Sakusa would spend the most time out of everyone to finally choose a dish.
In the end it was probably something he had tried beforehand, Atsumu knew Sakusa was no stranger to change, he didn't adapt the fastest but he usually preferred the simple and well known side in opposite to the twin himself who preferred to be more adventurous.
The brown eyed blond even remembered the small journal the mysophobe kept near him, usually in his black and white back pack, a small and simple grey journal, Atsumu remembered seeing him flip through some pages in order to write on them within the locker room. Lined pages, filled and completed with messy handwriting of which only really Sakusa would understand. Quick and slanted, his print was always usually in led pencil or black pen ink. And of course the date was always written at the top, and if Atsumu was correct from what he'd seen, a small calendar at the back of the journal meant to plan out your quote usual schedule.

Then there was Sakusa's style of cleaning, the setter had remembered everything from favorite products to how he cleaned, which cloth he used, and what products he loathed with uttermost passion. If he had to dare say, he'd say he knew everything about Sakusa, sure he forgot his birthday often, sure he kept forgetting that he was a city boy - but overall he'd say he'd know enough to deem himself Sakusa's friend.

Slowly, staring up from his little yellow journal he smiled, thinking about how much he'd gotten to know Sakusa since high school, a content feeling filled his chest, paired with a faint blush. He was glad that he had gotten to have so many encounters with him as well. Quickly he shut the journal, his pen still clamped in between white pages as he heard Sakusa from afar, "Atsumu, Meian's calling you, get out of the locker room." Sakusa tilted his head, wondering what the blond setter could've been doing in there for just a 'text back to his brother'. The ravenette peered over, seeing as Atsumu got up, noticing his flushed cheeks and soft smile. "Why are you, smiling?" He asked innocently. Only to receive a childish grin back from Atsumu.
"No reason omi-kun."

     A second update just because why not, and soft sakuatsu ofc, hope you guys enjoyed reading, stay safe have a lovely day 🤍

805 words~