011 Lacrosse At It's Finest

Eleven, Lacrosse At It's Finest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  MALIA'S NOSE scrunched up as she looked up from her homework, eyes landing on luna. "what's wrong." both brunettes heads turned from the field to the werecoyote, "what?" luna & kira let out the word at the same time.

the dirty blonde huffed, "not you kira — we know you're not okay with your grandma kisses."
"mal, that's not what actually happened—"
"luna, what's wrong with you."
"me? pft please, i'm fine, always fine—"

"but you're not," kira raised an eyebrow as luna's lip slipped between her teeth. "you reek of anxiety and it's distracting. what's going on?" the blue eyed brunette huffed, arms folding over her chest, "you guys wouldn't get it anyways .. it's a long story."

"does stiles know?"
"all of it, no. the smallest bits, yes."

kira squeezed the girls hand softly, malia biting her lip softly as she watched the girls hands — her eyes flickering back to luna's ocean blues. she didn't understand what was happening with the girls blues, but they were trying to tell her something. "but don't worry about it, it's stupid and not major. i'm fine." luna pushed out a warm smile, and the two seem to fall for it. stiles would've scolded her for ever giving him such a smile if she did, he knew her better than anyone.

"anyways, can we just focus on the boys—"
"is stiles struggling to pick up the ball ..?"
"yes, now let's ignore that and hope he does something right.."
"wasn't he on the team last year, how'd did he make it?"
"that's a good question mal, one i also don't have the answer too.."

the laughs that sounded around the raven hair boy had him huffing as he just picked up the ball with his hand - shoving it into his lacrosse net. the boy seem to take a deep breathe, tongue swiping over his bottom lip as his arms pulled back — then swinging forwards. the ball landing right in the goalies net of his stick.

"uh, that's not how that works is it?" luna sighed at kiras words, pinching the bridge of her nose, "no - it's not." the raven haired boy huffed, eyes rolling at the laughs as he turned. liam sending the older boy a smug look, stiles face scrunching up as scott patted his shoulder. "you know, maybe he's only good in goal. you know, just totally useless on the rest of the field."

all three girls seem to lean closer as liam started up, the boy swinging his arms back — the ball hitting right in the net. kira frowning, luna rolling her eyes, as both junior boys faces held shock. "you gotta be fucking kidding me — he's like 4'11, how is that even possible!" kira sent luna a soft smile as the girl groaned, hands flying around dramatically.

"i told stiles not to worry today .. suddenly my words are lies." kira nodded gently, "maybe he's just nervous .. like a small warm up? he should be fine!" both other girls sent kira crazy looks, malia snickering, "okay — right, we've been here for all of five minutes and he's sucked all five mintes. i don't think he's nervous." luna's head then turned to malia, "okay — we're here in support with small judgement. that was a lot of judgement, let's turn it down hot shot? yeah?"