Chapter 125

Time to tell technos parents....

We quickly got out of the car and walked to the door. Techno knocked before reaching down and grabbing my hand.

I held his hand as the door swung open. It was Jessica and Sammy. Sammy immediately looked surprised before running into my legs hugging me tight.

I laughed before speaking "where's your mommy and daddy?" Same smiled "there in the kitchen, what are you guys doing here?"

Techno spoke first "we wanna talk to mom and dad for a minute" Sammy nodded as she grabbed my free hand and led me to the kitchen, I pulled techno, still holding his hand.

Once technos mom and dad saw us his mom walked up to me pulling me into a hug before speaking "hey sweetie, how are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?" She pulled away from the hug to speak, techno had let go of my hand to go talk to his dad. "I'm good, what did you guys come over for again?"

I looked at techno before speaking "we just wanna hang out for a bit, can we talk to you and your husband alone for a second?"

She nodded as she spoke to technos dad "honey they want to speak to us alone, let's go outside" he nodded as techno came back over to me grabbing my hand again.

We all walked out to the back porch and sat down on their outdoor furniture.

--mom-- -dad-

-me & techno-

^^^ like that

Me and techno sat on the couch thingy while his parents sat on the solo chairs. Techno landed a hand on my thigh while I place my hand over his hand.

Technos mom looked concerned as she spoke "is everything alright?" I nodded hard and fast "more than alright"

She thought about it before speaking "oh my- wait.... Are you pregnant?" I laughed "not yet no" she just nodded as techno spoke. "We just came over to officially invite you to a pretty cool event"

Techno dad spoke "oh awesome, when is it?" I looked at techno and smiled before speaking "we're not sure yet" both his parents looked confused before his mom darted her eyes down to my left hand looking at my ring.

Her hands immediately went over her mouth as she spoke "oh- d- did he-" I just laughed and lifted my ring to show them "yeah he did"

His mom immediately stood up and hugged me "oh my goodness- I- it took him long enough" I laughed "that's what I said."

Now we were all standing techno was hugging his dad as his dad spoke "you got a good one, if you mess this up I'll burn your house down" his mom then spoke "I'll help"

I laughed at his parents humor before speaking. "I'll supply the matches" we all laughed before techno spoke "wow, you're choosing a favorite child and she's not even your child"

His mom slapped technos chest before speaking "she's gonna be my daughter in law plus she was always a part of this family"

I just smiled before looking at his mom and speaking "we were hoping Sammy could be the flower girl" his dad then spoke "shell love that"

We all talked for a couple minutes before heading back inside to tell the others, me and techno had agreed we can't to tell all his siblings separate so we could get their individual reactions.

Technos parents went to go distract the rest of the kids as me and techno went into Jessica's room. She immediately looked up from her phone as we walked in she spoke.