𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER ELEVEN !
The Green Man

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

As the clingyduo continued to tour Tori around the server, a certain someone had decided to join in the serverー out of nowhere.

Tori let out a gasp, "It's Dream!"

Tommy scrunches his face, acting as if he hated Dream. "Ugh you like that guy? He's not very cool."

"I agree. He tortures children  in his spare time." Tubbo nonchalantly said.

"Oh yeah one time, when I visited him in prison, he punched me to death causing me to lose my last canon life. Then a few moments later, he revived me back." Tommy bitterly said.

"Wh-what?" Tori looked so terrified as hell as the two teens continued to list down the horrible things that dream did.

"But that's impossible! Dream's a good guy." she defended him. Tommy snorted at her and shook his head, "No he's not. He's really bad, he's a very manipulative man. This why you shouldn't talk to him." he said, slightly snickering along with the comments in his chat. Tori didn't know the history or what happened in the Dream SMP so he decided to use it as an advantage to tease her.

"Is this true?" Tori mouthed to him with a worried look on her face.

Tommy couldn't help but burst out of laughter along with Tubbo. They started speaking gibberish that Tori couldn't understand.

"What is it true or not?"

"Of course it's not. Dream's actually cool in real life- even tho I haven't seen the man in his true form- he's still pretty cool!"

"Oh what a relief!" Tori let out a sigh. "I thought it was true for a second there." she nervously said, scratching the back of her neck.

"Can we possibly meet him?"

"I don't think we can. He's in prison right now." Tubbo replied as he ran in front, while Tori followed behind him. "I'm pretty sure Sam wouldn't want any visitors at this hour."

The little girl stopped as she noticed a familiar green character, standing a few feet from them. "Um... Are you sure about that? Becauseー I'm not sure if my eyes are playing with me but Dream's just standing a few feet away from us."

Tommy suddenly leans his head forwardー to check it for himself and to his surprise, he was there. "THERE'S A PRISONER OUT OF PRISON." he screeched beside Tori's ear, causing her to wince in pain.

"Geebzus Tommy! My ears are going to bleed because of you." she jokingly said with a pained expression in her voice.

The tall blonde teen turns to her, slightly laughed at her expression as he threw an arm around her. He leans his right cheek onto Tori's top head and pouts, copying her expression. "I'm so sorry smols." he apologized.

Tori giggled and nods her head lightly, "It's alright I guess."

"Anywaysー do you want to talk to Dream?"

"Sure?"

Tommy turns to her, trying not to laugh. "Why do you sound so unsure?" he watches her shrug. "I don't know."

"She's probably still shaken up from what we told her." Tubbo laughs as he hits Tommys' character playfully.

"Alright my dear sister, if we're going to speak to this manー we need to insult him to his face. That's the only way to go." Tommy instructed her as if he's preparing her for war. She furrowed her eyebrows together as she continues to follow Tubbo as they searched for the green man. "Um, alright? But isn't that a little rude-"