Chapter 2: Crapy Memories (Rewrite)

Opening his eyes, he gets up from his bed he could feel that his tired body along with all the small bits of the sword that were stuck in his skin has now recovered, he then began to look around his surrounding he can see that the room he is in right now was the old room he uses back seen he and his sister was living with his parent.

Though Leon was beyond confused at why he was here right now as the old house he use to live in with his parent was destroyed by Gilgamesh, he decided to not solve such a mystery for now as he was still tired even though his body was now in perfect condition.

He soon began to walk around the room seeing that some of the old stuff that he hid in this room was still there, such things as the pipe he uses to beat up a bunch of bullies back when he was an elementary student. Though he still can remember that he ends up getting in a lot of trouble by using a pipe rather than his fist back then.

"It is still in perfect condition, even though it was covered by dust I still can smell the blood of those guys," Leon thought, remembering the old days.

The pipe was supposed to be thrown away by his mother but he decided to keep it and hid it away in a hidden box in his closet to remember the day he stood up for others. But using a pipe was a bad choice to solve the problem as he did manage to send the bully to the hospital, luckily the kids didn't die just got knocked out cold.

He then put the pipe back into the box as he continues to wander around his old room soon he then stumbled upon an old picture of him with his family, back before all the shit and giggles had happened in both the sibling life. He could feel envy and started to cage his heart as he hold a strong desire to get back to that old lifestyle.

But he and his sister must accept the true reality their in right now, even if the king of heroes wasn't the one gonna destroyed their family and childhood. Their aunt shall find another way to do so, as the true reason how Gilgamesh can even manifest himself after the war was that Morgan Le Fay, the witch of an aunt swore to destroy everything her younger sister hold dear.

Every single tragedy that both the twins had faced and endured was all the doing of their aunt, except for one single thing that had happened to them that was back in the sixth Holy Grail war. Was none other than the interference of her true plan, what her true plan, you asked? For now, it's unknown for the twin but Rider on the other hand.

Those guys know more than even Merlin of all people about Morgan's true scheme, thus why they decided to go and mess up her plan on the last day of the Grail war. The day they had fought the king of heroes and got the revenge that they had desired.

"I wonder, how will aunt Rin react if I manage to meet with Root of all things in my final moment," Leon thought after all the entire goal of a mage is to find a way to reach Root.

His best guess is probably to smack him in the head because he just made a shady deal with Root of all things, as she knows more about what usually ends up for the boy who dreams to become a hero of justice who made a deal with the will of mankind, it usually ends up in the boy regretting his decision and decided that killing his past self will be the perfect way to end his suffering.

Luckily he nor his sister didn't meet any shady and edgy-looking heroic spirit that kinda look like their adult version in the sixth Holy Grail war, rather than the war itself holding a much more powerful enemy than the previous war held such a high-rank servant in a single war.  

Leon takes his sweet time to think about a plan to live some kind of normal life in this timeline that he and his sister had been sent, he hopes they can enjoy their relaxing life before meeting with one of Akasha's agents that were sent in here along with meeting an organization name Chaldea. A powerful yet familiar scream can be heard coming from behind him, the scream alone forces him to snap back to reality and flinch.