Chapter -7.

Bonus 💜
Enjoy 🤗
______________

"I..." Jungkook's lips moved but he did not say anything. His eyes, under the golden frame, showed some depth that he could not understand. He stared at Y/N's back for a few seconds before he turned around and walked to the study.

In the past three years, Y/N had rented a room to live alone. She was very good at making a few common side dishes. Soon, two dishes and a soup were served on the table.

"Jungkook, it's time to eat." Y/N carefully knocked on the door of the study. She did not hear a reply and gently pushed the door open.

In the study, Jungkook was on the phone and heard him say, "You handle these things as you see fit. You do not need to report everything to me."

After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone. The moment he looked up, his eyes met Y/N's. He asked coldly, "What's the matter?"

"We can eat now." Y/N smiled and did not dare to look back at him.

"I will come over immediately." His tone was indifferent as usual.

The two of them sat across from each other, eating seriously. Neither of them spoke to break the silence. The atmosphere seemed to be dull for a moment.

Y/N moved her lips a few times to find a topic to talk about. After meeting Jungkook's indifferent expression, she swallowed her words back.

After the meal, Jungkook took the initiative to ask her to wash the dishes, and Y/N did not refuse. He was willing to share the household chores with her, so why not?

From Jungkook's clumsy look, it could be seen that he definitely had never done these things before.

But that was also true. How could a CEO, who worked in such a large company, do such trivial things like washing dishes?

Slap!

Y/N heard the sound of porcelain bowls shattering in the kitchen and immediately got up and walked over.

What entered her eyes was Jungkook holding a bowl in his hand and staring blankly at the broken porcelain pieces on the floor.

"Let me do it." Y/N walked over and wanted to take the bowl from Jungkook.

 "No need. I will do it." Jungkook took Y/N's hand away. His tone did not change.

"Jungkook, actually..." Y/N met Jungkook's firm gaze and did not continue speaking. She could only nod and leave the kitchen for him to continue.

Although the two of them were already legal husband and wife, to Y/N, Jungkook was just a man she was not familiar with.

She wanted to understand him, understand everything about him, and do her best to be a qualified wife.

However, with his identity, could she really get close to him with the idea of marrying him and her back then?

Y/N sat down in the living room, picked up the remote control, turned on the television, and randomly chose a news channel.

 When she looked at the television, she occasionally tilted her head to look in the direction of the kitchen. Through the glass door, she saw Jungkook attentively cleaning the bowls and chopsticks.

She secretly sighed in her heart. It turned out that this man could be so handsome when he was washing the dishes.

Perhaps Y/N's gaze was too hot, Jungkook suddenly turned his head to look. Their eyes met. Y/N saw the slight coldness in Jungkook's eyes, and then an impeccable polite smile.