Chapter 28

Chapter 28

My eyes watered as the bright screen from my phone ruined my vision in my dark room. I have been scrolling on Pinterest for the last hour or so, making boards with workout videos I will forget about in the morning.

I started to doze when I got a text.

SnapChat

WAYNE

------------

can you come over

Some part of me likes being at his beck and call. It makes me feel wanted, even if he just wants to fuck me.

ME

-----

yes

I slipped on some jeans and tucked in my camisole. Underneath my clothes, I wore a matching bra and thong. I got a small bag and put in some workout clothes. When someone asks me why I was out so early, I could say I went on a run.

ME

-----

omw

WAYNE

------------

the front door is open

I grabbed my car keys and snuck out the window. My white car, which was parked on the street, made a loud beep as I unlocked the door. I winced at the sound.

I glanced back at Simon's window to make sure no lights were on, then left. He tells our mother everything. I think he talks bad about me to make himself look better. Simon either doesn't like me or loves himself too much. Maybe both.

I parked in front of a neighboring house and walked to Wayne's front door. I took off my socks and shoes and locked the door behind me.

I walked into his room. Wayne laid on his bed under his blankets, his fluffy hair a mess. I set my shoes down and slung my backpack off. He looked up from his phone and smirked.

"Hey," I whispered against his lips, giving him a peck before going in for more.

Wayne froze for a second before kissing me back. I can tell he gets a little flustered when we kiss, even when he's on top. It's cute.

I crawled up on his bed and straddled him. Wayne sat up and rested a hand on my left hand hip. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I kissed his soft lips slowly, teasing him every chance I could get. I pulled him closer, putting his chest on mine. His hand snuck over to my lower back and I arched it.

Wayne held the side of my face and leaned back, breaking our kiss. He kept his eyes down and swallowed.

"I don't want to do anything," Wayne admitted, voice heavy with guilt. "I- I thought we could just talk."

I sat back on my heels and furrowed my brows. He bowed his head and avoided eye contact. "If you want to leave, it's okay. I won't be mad."

No, but he would be upset. And I don't want to leave him. Wayne's red-tinted eyes tell me he's lost some sleep.

I put my hand on the side of his neck, a delicate touch. "I want to stay," I reassured him.

His lips twisted, smiling shyly. I got off of Wayne and slid under the covers next to him. We laid on our sides, checking outward.

Before the silence could get awkward, I asked, "How was your day?"

"Boring, tiring." Wayne sighed. "I hate doing the same thing over and over again."