chapter 8- sky battle

"OH GOD," tommy shouts as we head into our lime llamas box for the next game. "it's audience chooses next."

"is that bad?" aubrey asks.

"not if they're compliant."

"they usually are," i reassure aubrey. "especially if they're rooting for your team, they'll usually vote for the game you tell them to vote for."

the four options for games are survival games, hole in the wall, sky battle, and battle box.

"these are all good games..." tubbo says.

"VOTE FOR SKY BATTLE!" tommy yells.

"oh yeah. of course he wants sky battle."

the words "the game with the least amount of votes will win" appear on our screens.

"CRAP. NO. DON'T VOTE FOR SKY BATTLE," tommy tries to redeem himself.

"maybe vote for survival games?" aubrey suggests.

"honestly, just vote for anything OTHER THAN sky battle. we want that one to win."

luckily, the fans made sure no one voted for sky battle, and that one ended up with the least amount of votes.

"LET'S GO! thank you chat!" tommy shouts enthusiastically. we're teleported to the game and the countdown begins.

"we let tommy lead in sky battle," i tell aubrey, my character facing hers. "he's great at this game."

"careful, don't want to inflate his already huge ego," aubrey says with a laugh.

"oh, this won't inflate anything. he knows he's good at this game." i turn my character to tommy, who's already speed-bridging to the middle.

"look at him go, oh my god," aubrey says in awe.

"go white boy go!" tubbo cheers. i laugh.

"if only quackity heard that," i say.

"quackity?" aubrey questions. "he said that?"

"yeah, do you know quackity?"

"i do..."

i furrow my eyebrows together. she knows quackity, but practically no one else involved in the dream smp. how does that work?

i brush the thought aside and concentrate on the game. when we get to the middle, yellow yaks, consisting of georgenotfound, ldshadowlady, fundy, and scott, are already in the middle. scott aims a bow at us, and we all quickly take cover.

"any ideas, tommy?" tubbo asks.

"i don't have any creeper eggs," tommy informs him. "maybe two of us can go down and fight, and hopefully eliminate at least some of them."

"i'll go," aubrey volunteers. "believe it or not, i'm pretty decent at pvp."

"i'll go with her," i say. tommy chuckles lightly and i groan under my breath.

"simp," tommy mutters.

"shut up right now."

"okay, you guys got this. we'll be watching from up here," tubbo says, quickly changing the topic. "i also have a bow, so i'll try to help out."

"sounds good," aubrey says. "i'll take lizzie and george, wilbur go for scott and fundy."

"got it," i say with a nod.

"good luck!" tommy shouts as we jump down to the yellow team. arrows shot by tubbo fly around us, a few hitting the yellow team members. aubrey elimates lizzie quickly, and to my surprise she's right about being decent at pvp. not even decent, she's good.