Chapter 5: The Interview, and New Doctor

Stella Knight

Last night was a great night, my best friend came, my brother, mother, and Xander love my food, I finally have a boyfriend, and everyone like Rosemary. Rose loves her room, and Spike loves his bed.

I woke up with a heavy arm on me, so I roll over and look up. Load and behold, its Xander. I smile at him, "It is not nice waking me up with your arm on my hip." I tell him, and he smiles. I have a busy day today. I have my job interview and have to meet my new oncologist. I lean up and peck his lips. I go to roll out of bed, but get pulled back. He kisses me slowly as a good morning. He lets me go finally, pecks my nose, and I get up. I go to my bathroom with some clothes for the day, and shower. I come out dressed, "I've got a busy day Xan, and you get to hang out with my brother. I'd leave Rosemary to sleep though, she's a bit of a monster if she's woken up." I tell him while heading to my kitchen. I grab all my meds, and a bottle of water.

After I take my meds, I make me a small omelet. Ha, he doesn't know I'm making him too. I set mine and his down. I snap my fingers in front of his face and point to your plate. "Eat." I tell him. He looks at me, leans over my island and pecks my nose.

Tony comes walking down my stairs, and smiles at me as a place his omelet down. I knew he was coming. "Good morning dear brother." I say welcoming him. "Thanks sis!" He responds. "So, y'all dating now?" My mouth drops open at Tony bluntness. I nod yeah, Xan on the other hand yells, "Hell yes." I smack my head, "Okay, Xander is hanging with you today. I have my job interview and you know the other thing." I get quiet towards the end of the sentence. Xander gives me a curious look, but I just brush it off.

After I finish eating, I grab my car keys, my purse, kiss Xander's cheek and hug my brother. I walk upstairs and out the front door to my car.

I arrive at the bakery called 'Bobcats Bakery.' I got so excited. I exited my car and walked in the bakery. "Hello? I here for my interview?" I say. A few seconds pass and a nice man comes out. He smiles at me, "Hello dear. I'm the owner Stanley." He said. We sat down, and he interviews me. I tell him all about the last bakery I worked at. He calls them up, and they said all good things about me. Stanley finally gets off, he smiles and says, "Your hired Stella. I'll email and text you your schedule." He stands up, along with me. He gives me a hug and I hug him back lightly. "See you soon Mr. Stanley." I say smiling. I then leave, go to my car, and getting in. I start the car and head to the hospital to meet my new oncologist.

Once I reach the hospital, I get out and go inside. I walk up to the main nurses station and ask for oncology floor. She gives me directions. I head up, and go to the nurse station there. I tell them who I'm here to see, and then I go sit in the waiting room. Dr. Owens comes up to me, he take me to a room and checks me out. I tell him all about my medication. I told him about my last chemo session, "We need to make your next chemo appointment. How about next Thursday?" He asks, I nod. Luckily, Mr. Stanley emailed me my schedule on my way over and I'm off Thursdays and Saturdays.

Once the check up and the appointment is set up, I say goodbye and head out to my car. I get in my car, and drive home to get Rose.

When Rosemary gets in the car, we drive over to the football stadium to watch Tony, Xander and the rest practice. We exit the car, and walk in past the security. They just stare at me like I'm stupid and try to tell me I can't. "I'm pretty sure you don't want the quarterback to get angry, especially when trying to touch his sister." They stare at me and back away.

We enter the arena area, and about 35 men fall over their feet. We walk up to the coach, or as I like to call him Uncle Rick. I give him a hug, and he returns one to me gently. I introduce him to my best friends Rosemary.