Chapter 51

Before anyone knew it, it was the weekend of Remus and Sirius's wedding. Elle had of course decided to bring Fred, Jackson brought George, Nathan brought Riley and Luke, Olivia, Gigi, and Lee all got invited to come as well. Elle was too excited for the wedding on Saturday, knowing it would be fun to see her Uncles get married, but also that they would have the best reception ever and they could have a nice little family reunion.

It was currently Friday after the last lesson of the day, and all the kids had already packed a weekend bag, all meeting in Dumbledore's office to use the floo network to get to the Mackin Manor where everyone would be meeting.

One by one the kids went through the fireplace, making it home and immediately being brought in for hugs from both the Mackin and Weasley parents.

Elle giggled as she watched Molly give Gigi a kiss on the forehead, the two never meeting before but knowing that's just how Molly was.

The parents ushered all the kids to sit down in the living room before Fred, being impatient, spoke up.

"Why are we all sitting here?" Fred groaned out.

"Zip it, Fred, the adults are speaking." Charlie teased, standing up there beside Ben with Chris on his other side.

"Then why are you standing up there?" George teased back as Charlie playfully flipped the twins off.

"Oi! Watch it!" Arthur was quick to discipline.

"Alright, welcome everyone! This will be an exciting weekend!" Mary cheered as Elle rolled her eyes, knowing how excentric her Mother could be.

"So, you will all be staying here this weekend as the burrow will be where the wedding is taking place. Tomorrow, you all will be helping us set up bright and early so get your sleep." Mary instructed as Nathan let out a loud groan.

"Welcome to Mary's Wedding fun camp!" Ben sarcastically said as Mary playfully swatted him away.

"You better watch that lip or I will put you to work too, injured and all!" Mary playfully threatened him as Ben mocked zipping his lips.

"I thought you were cleared to go back to work?" Arthur whispered to Ben as he nodded.

"I was, I am 100% better but Mary still gets nervous, said I wasn't allowed to do anything heavy this weekend." Ben shrugged.

"Lucky." Arthur muttered under his breath, looking at the list of tasks Mary just passed him to do before the wedding as Ben let out a laugh.

"Here are all of your lists of tasks to complete tomorrow morning before the wedding, please bring everything you will need to get ready to the burrow." Mary instructed as everyone agreed.

"Oh, and pleasure to meet you, Lee and Gigi, thanks for offering to help out." Ben sarcastically teased Mary as the teens giggled.

"Oh yes, sorry dears, nice to meet you both." Mary smiled at them.

"You as well Mrs.Mackin." Gigi politely said.

"Mary, please." Mary shook them off.

"Hey! Why don't Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and Harry get lists?" Fred asked.

"Because they are too young and I thought it would be better to put it all on my very willing teenagers to help, hm?" Molly said as Fred rolled his eyes.

"Where are they anyway?" George asked.

"The burrow." Arthur told them.

"Why do they get to stay at home but we don't?" Fred asked again.