THIRTEEN

[EDITED]

Getou's PoV

I saw a girl lying in bed, Yokuzaki Takara. "I know you're conscious. Wake up, Yokuzaki-san" Silent. "Then..." I left her. "Hey" I turned around. She was behind me, standing. I smirked. "Good, you heard me. You woke up after 10 years in a coma"

"Who are you? Where's Y/n-chan? Why is my body so different?" She asked. She still has a memory. "I'm your ally" I replied. "Ally?" I nodded. "I'm the same person as you, a curse. Y/n is our enemy or yours" I explain.  Her eyes widened. "Y/n-chan's not my enemy! She's my!... Y/n-chan's... Y/n... Who?... Enemy?" She's slowly don't remember Okkotsu-san. "She's your enemy because she almost killed you. Maybe this time she will kill you for real" I smirked. "Kill? You said.. Kill? She will kill me?" The tattoo appeared on her forehead. It's a tattoo that says '呪い'(Curse/Noroi)'. "You need to be strong to kill the katana girl. But most importantly, you're the first person to be attacked by her katana, you need to destroy that katana" Mahito said as he sat at the window surprising Yokuzaki-san.

Normal PoV

You three heading to vending machine after training. "Couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?" Nobara ask. "They can't. There are only so many workers who can come in here" you just leaned against the wall. Think of something. "What's wrong?" You look at Megumi, shook your head. "Nothing, just thinking of Taka-chan"

"Huh? Who's Taka-" "You should visit her" Megumi cut Nobara of. What the!! "Should I? But her mother hates me" he nodded. "She's your friend, after all. Don't care about her mother" you smiled. "I'm goin-" you saw two people standing in front of the three of you. You see, a big man with his hair tied up and a woman with short hair and green hair. Her face looked familiar to Maki-senpai's.

"What are you doing here, Zenin-senpai?" Megumi spoke first. "Oh, she's one, too? They do seem familiar. Are they sister?"

"They're twins"

"Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki. Call me Mai" this is the first time you meet them but you know about them. "So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third-years?"

"We came here with the principal because we were worried about you. Your classmate died, right" was she teasing? You glare at her. "Was that rough? Or did you thing nothing of it?" "What are you trying to say?"

"It's okay. Some things are hard to say out loud. So I'll say it for you. 'Vessel' make it sound nice, but it just means je was a half-curse monster. Having such a tainted, inhuman being beside you brazenly calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer must have been revolting, right? Aren't you feeling better now that he's dead?" She smirked, you clenched your teeth. "What are you-" you tried to approach them in anger but Megumi stopped you.

"Mai, don't bring up such pointless topics. I'm only here to see if these guys are fit to take Okkotsu's place. That's all I want to know" why are they interested in my brother? "Fushiguro, was it? What kind of woman is your type?"

.

..

...

...?

"Depending on your answer, I'll beat you half to death right here and drag Okkotsu, or at least the third-years, out to the exchange event. By the way, my type is a tall woman with a big ass" man it tore his clothes. "Is he show off?" You mumbled. Nobara almost laughed when she heard you mumble. "Why do I have to talk about my type in woman with a guy I just met?"

"That's right. That's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy" Nobara said as she pointed at Megumi. "You be quiet. This is confusing enough already. You'll just make it more complicated" He held back his anger. "Kyoto, third year, Toudou Aoi. Introduction over" the man introduced himself. "Now we're friends. Hurry up and answer. If you prefer men, that's fine, too. A person's fetishes reflect averything about them. People with boring taste in women are boring people themselves. And I hate boring men. The exchange event is where my soul can be free as blood boils and flesh clashes. Who knows what I might do if my last exchange event ends up boring me?"

"Hey, aren't the Jujutsu Tech schools four-year schools" Suddenly Nobara asked. "Only third-years and under can join the exchange event" you answered first. "As a show of kindness, I'll let you off only half-dead right now. Answer me, Fushiguro. What kind of woman is your type?" Said Toudou. "Is this some kind of comedy routine?"

"Is that your summer uniform? Ticks me off, but it's nice" Kugisaki's unarmed. I'd rather avoid confrontation. But- Megumi look at you. "Y/- I don't have a particular preference. As long as she has unshakable character, I won't ask for more" you hear him say your name but you ignore it. "Not a bad answer. If you had said something like 'big boobs', I'd have killed you" said Nobara.

"Shut up" Megumi held back him anger again. "I knew it. You're boring, Fushiguro" Toudou said as tears fell. He approached Megumi as he pushed Megumi backwards. "Fushiguro/Megumi-kun!" Before you and Nobara go towards him, suddenly Mai hugs you both from behind. "Poor Fushiguro-kun. Even a talented second-grade jujutsu sorcerer is nothing more than a first-year against the top-grade Toudou-senpai. I'll have to comfort him later" Mai said.

"But, have you forgotten me?" The two women looked at you, Nobara smirked. You grabbed Mai's arm quickly and pushed her back as she let go of Nobara. "I don't know you but you look weak"

You disappear and reappear behind Mai as your wooden katana is around her neck. Too fast! They both thought. You sighed. "That annoys me. Didn't they tell you about me?" Your lips are close to her ears. "Let me introduce myself. Okkotsu Y/n, first-year, special-grade jujutsu sorcerer. Just like my brother" you whispered. "Okkotsu? I didn't even know he has a sister" she mumbled.

"Y/n-san, go save Fushiguro. I'll be fine"

"Be careful" you let go of Mai as you ran to find where Megumi was.

"You're always so boring!" "Froze!" You approached Toudou as you pushed him with your feet. "Y/n?" You see Megumi, he's bleeding. "Oh, I forgot there's another one. At least, tell me your name" "Should I?" You make a bored face. "You're a girl but you also look boring. You didn't tell me your name!" He is ready to attack you. "Fro-"

"Don't move" Toudou stopped in front of you. You look behind you, Toge-senpai. "What are you three doing?!" Panda-senpai jumps and hits Toudou. "Whew, just barely safe" "Bonito flakes"

"Okay, I guess that might actually be an out"

"Long time no see, Panda"

"Why can't you just wait until the exchange event? Go on home, or I'll start screaming 'No!'"

"You don't have to tell me to go home. Where'd I put my jacket? Looks like I won't be bored whole time. Give Okkotsu a message for me 'You take part, too'" What a pain. "I'm a panda. I don't understand human speech" "Salmon" before Toudou left, you spoke. "Okkotsu Y/n" he gasped as he looked at you. "Okkotsu?"

"Same grade.. As him"