Part 11

*Clank*
...
*Clank*
...
"FUCK!"

      Bendy shot up to his feet and went to the window of the door that wouldn't open due to the ink flooded hall behind it.
      Henry was there, he was putting two of three pipes into place to empty the hallway. However, instead of getting thick ink for the third, he collapsed in front of the pipes and stared up at them for a long silent while.
      Bendy watched, wondering what he was going to do.
      Henry sighed and smacked his forehead against a pipe. "Why...?" He muttered. "Why did you do this Joey? Why did you fake our friendship Bendy? Why did you trick me into helping you catch innocent Boris clones Alice? Why did you try and sacrifice me Sammy? Why did you try and kill me Norman? Why did you abandon me to die Allison and Tom? Why did you guys listen to him?" Henry asked, question after question.
      "How come every time I helped you all in the past comes today as a big slap in the face, someone wanting me dead, another wanting to chase me, or trick me, or rip my limbs off?" Henry's eyes watered, and his grip tightened on the pipe his hand was resting on.
      "All I ever wanted was to draw. I did. Bendy was there and I wanted to be his friend. I guess two things is too much to ask for in life. If I hadn't gotten tricked by Joey in the first place, a bunch of lives could've been saved. But now I'm stuck down here and unable to do anything but feel pain." Henry burst out crying and hid his head in between his knees.
      Bendy felt as if his heart had shattered. He couldn't bear to see Henry like this, and he had it all wrong, but he didn't know.
      Bendy made an ink portal through the door, leaving the reel behind in the box. He stood a few feet from Henry, but wasn't noticed.
      He knocked an inky fist gently on the wooden wall. "Hen?" Bendy asked cautiously. Henry's head shot up, his face tear stained.
      Bendy wasn't smiling for once. He couldn't. "What the h-hell do y-you want?!" Henry demanded, stuttering from holding back more tears.
"I-I-I...when ya came back I...I was shocked. I didn't know how to react. I got nervous, and I jus..." Bendy's voice rose in pitch as he also held back tears.
      Henry and Bendy locked eyes and were silent, staring at each other. Henry stood. Then, nothing said, the two ran to each other and collapsed into a huge hug, holding tightly onto one another.
      "I missed you so much!" Henry sobbed, burying his face in Bendy's chest.
"I missed ya a lot too." Bendy sniffled, inky tears running down as he stuffed his face into Henry's hair.
      The two stood crying and hugging until they had calmed down, just standing in one another's embrace.
      "I'll never ever leave you again." Henry said, looking up at Bendy.
"I'm sorry I scared ya Hen, I wasn't sure how to show how much I missed ya, and I got confused and nervous, an I dunno why I did that." Bendy apologized.
      "It's okay bud. I'm sorry I yelled at you, I was stressed and scared, mostly scared that you really did hate me, but I'm glad you don't. And you are not a monster. Joey is." Henry said.
      Bendy gave a small smile down at the man. Then he remembered the reel.
"Henry, there is a way out." Bendy said. Henry looked up at him excitedly.
"There is? How?" He asked, a smile brightening up his face.
"There's a reel that was made by Joey to end the loop, but only ya can put it in the thing to play it. But if ya do, you'll get out, and the only way ya'd set everyone free is by killing them. The reel kills everybody but ya, ya'd get to go back." Bendy explained.
Henry's face fell. "I couldn't do that. Never ever, I couldn't do that to all of you guys." The animator said, hugging Bendy tighter.
      Bendy held Henry by the shoulders, crouching down to his height. "Ya can't jus stay down here forever, you're meant to get out." He said.
      "No, I won't leave if it kills all of you, I won't leave you again!" Henry said sternly.
      Bendy got up and left, coming back a second later with the reel. He handed it to Henry. "Henry, everybody is suffering, it'd be better to not be alive." Bendy sighed.
      He summoned a portal and picked Henry up bridal style, carrying him into the throne room. He led Henry to the reel player.
      "Put it in." He said. Henry turned to look at Bendy.
      "I know you'd rather I didn't." Henry said. Bendy shook his head.
      "Just do it." He growled, turning to face away. He didn't want to burst out crying again. Henry sighed.
      Bendy watched as he slowly held the reel forwards, then stopped right before putting it in. "Henry, just-!" Before the demon could finish his sentence, Henry keeled back and snapped the reel over his knee.
      Bendy froze. "Henry...what did you do?" Bendy stared in shock.
      Before Henry could answer, the ground started rumbling. Henry tripped, Bendy caught him and held him tight in his arms.
      "WHAT'S HAPPENING?! I DIDN'T PUT IT IN!!" Henry yelled over the loud rumbling.
     "I DON'T KNOW!" Bendy shouted back, holding Henry tighter as the ground shook more roughly.
      Henry's vision started blanking to a bright white. Bendy started shrinking and dripping ink, looking as if he were dripping completely away.
      Henry shut his eyes and Bendy was no longer in his arms. He opened them and all he saw was a vast land of white in front of him.
      He floated around in a white universe with nothing in it but him. Then slowly, he started sinking.
      As he sunk lower, the world around him darkened until it was a pitch black. Then his feet hit the floor and he collapsed, squeezing his eyes shut.