Chapter 23

Maria's POV:

Bay and I are on a facetime call right now talking. 

We've been doing this for the past few days.

It's been so nice to talk to my Granddaughter again. 

I'm feeling out if she likes Ezra or if he likes her, although I pretty much know he does.

I think my son is a little too dense to notice, which is probably good for now. 

How do you feel about Ezra? I asked. 

He's pretty nice. Kind of grumpy like that, but he's funny.

Do you like him? I decided to just ask it.

Yeah I'm glad Enzo brought them now. It's nice to have people to hangout with while he's working. He's been working a lot. 

I mean do you like him in the way he gives. you butterflies, and makes you want to be around him all the time.

I'm a little confused Grandma. Why would he give me a butterfly?

No kiddo does he make you feel  warm and giddy? Like you like him romantically.

When I see him I smile and he makes me feel like my heart went on a fast moving elevator. Which by the way Grandma I tried an elevator!

I'm glad you've been trying new things. I think you have a crush on him. Do you know what a crush is?

Damon has been teasing Ezra about if, but I don't know what it means. 

It means he feels like how you feel. Marco budded in

Damon and Ezra came into the room and asked if she wanted to go swimming with them for experience day. 

She told them she didn't know how to swim, and they said they would keep her from drowning and teach her. 

They're so cute.

Go swimming Bay, I think it's a good idea, if it's not fun blame me.

I don't have a swimsuit.

Just go in some shorts and a sports bra I told her hoping that the boys didn't see what I said to her. 

I think I'm playing matchmaker a bit. 

I'll talk to Damon later, he seems smart enough to know what's going on with them. 

A/N- Adding a new male character. Which names do you like best Liam, Theo, or Mason?

-Luna :)