𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 -- 𝚋𝚘 𝚎𝚗

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 + 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

“Coran, I-”

“You fucking lied!” 

Before I could even react, a force was slamming into my chest. I felt my eyes go wide, the air in my lung ceasing to exist. I didn’t even realize the force was enough to make me fly back until I felt my back connect with the wall several meters away. My body arched, my lips parting as a warm liquid rose in the back of my throat. My vision went white for a moment; everything began to spin. 

I blinked hard to recollect my vision, slowly shaking the blurriness away. I slipped a hand under my chest, shakily pushing myself up enough to slide my knee under me. A sharp pain racked through my side, making me falter, and grab the area with a wince. 

“Y/n!” Kirishima exclaimed, he and Amajiki sliding to my side. “Are you okay?”

“You s-shouldn’t have come,” I murmured, reaching up to snap the connector for my helmet. It was busted. 

“It’s alright, we-re gonna get him--”

“No!” I shouted, turning my head to glare at him. Kirishima’s lips parted in shock. “You all fucked up! I had him! Now he’s going to fucking kill everyone!”

I shoved them both aside and stumbled onto my feet. It hurt to even move, but I pushed everything aside, focusing on Daisuke. He stumbled back after avoiding an attack from Hawks. 

“Oi! Coran!” I shouted, making him snap his head to me. As he did, my body crashed against his, and we both tumbled out of the window. 

“Get off me!” He roared with anger. “You fucking lying bitch!”

“Coran, listen to me! I didn’t know they were coming!” I shouted, thrashing around, trying to keep his hands away from my face. “Please, believe me! Do you honestly think I’d lie to you?!”

He paused for a moment, and for a split moment I thought he was going to listen to me. But I was wrong. His eyes narrowed as he seized me by the collar. He threw me to the side, making me tumble onto the roof of one of the lower buildings. I rolled across the gravel a few times, struggling to lift myself up as I coughed up blood onto the rocks. When I looked up, I felt my face flood with horror.