|40|

"This is nice. A beautiful dinner without a crying 18 month old baby" Gianna squealed as she pulled out her chair sitting across from Sebastien

"It really is. Work has been so crazy." Sebastien chuckled picking up his wine glass

"Really? How come"

"It's just. Claire. She's so incredible. It's been amazing. She's learning so fast. And she really understands like the work"

"Your training her to- be in the mafia" Gianna asked as her voice choked up in her throat

"Yea I thought why not you know. She just has so much potential and I feel like she'd be a great benefit. The better she gets the more time we have to focus on us and our family"

"That's wonderful babe" she managed to stifle out before her voice hitched in her throat. All she could hear was you better not cry. Not right now.

"What's wrong why are you crying" he asked placing the napkin down and walking to her

Son of a bitch she thought internally screaming

"You love her don't you." "What why would you say that. Gianna you sound crazy"

"When you talk about her there's this glint in your eye. You never look at me that way. Not since before"

"You're being ridiculous" he laughed nervously as she stood up from the table backing away from him.

"When you look at her it's like she's given you the moon and the stars and the entire world. But when you look at me, you look at me like I disgust you. Like I'm a disease"

"Baby I've never once wanted to make you-"

"And the thing that hurts most is. You'll be fine. If I walked out that door right now you'd be fine. Because you'd have her. But what about me? Did you even think about me when you were falling in love with her."she cried wiping her tears quickly trying to mask her hurt

"This is nonsense. I'm sorry I've ever made you feel this way but Gianna I love you. I want you."he rebuked Alamogordo making her feel insane for making this accusation

"That isn't true and you know it. How can you sit there and lie to my face. to my fucking face Sebastien"

"I'm not lying! What the fuck"

"You praise her for the same bullshit you lecture me about. You wanted me to leave! I left. You wanted me to be a stay at home mom. I DID. I've done so much for you. And you repay me by falling for your fucking psychiatrist."

"You will not speak these lies any longer."

"What type of Romeo and Juliet shit is that Sebastien? Because let's be honest your just a fucking hypocrite."

"You sit there and talk about me but let's talk about you. You're so distant, so cold. You don't kiss me, you don't spend time with me. You just bicker and nitpick and every shitty thing."

"When you fell down the rabbit hole I willingly jumped in after you. Yet you sit there and even at my worst Sebastien you can not comfort me. I went through a miscarriage while you were busy making sure your precious Claire was okay"

"How was I supposed to know? You don't tell me things! You keep them all bottled up to yourself as if your the only one who has to deal with things"Sebastien yelled throwing a glass at the wall while Gianna laughed maniacally

"But I am. Because you won't. Angela got married. And who did you have sitting besides you. Who stopped you from making it to your daughter's doctor's appointment? Do you even know why she has a hearing aid on one ear?"

"Of course I fucking do.."

"Spoiler alert. It's because you shot a damn gun past a baby's ear."

He sat there staring. Fuming with rage and disappointment . How could she? How dare she question his love for their daughter.

She sat there crying. Filled with sadness and betrayal. How could he? How dare he. He was supposed to be hers. All her's . Her husband, not anyone else's. Yet there he stood married to her yet his heart was with another.

"Look at me in my eyes and tell me you haven't thought of a life with her. Tell me you've never thought about what it would be like if Solei or I weren't here."

"I love my fucking daughter don't you ever doubt that shit." he screamed sick of all the accusations

"AND WHAT ABOUT ME."

"If you have to think about whether I love you or not then clearly you don't know me."

"Clearly I don't like Sebastien. Because you're not my Sebastien. You've changed and it's all for her."Gianna whimper placing the back of her hand over her mouth before speaking again

"I became this person who I don't even recognize in the mirror. I left my job which I loved for you. I stepped back from the mafia for you. I went to therapy for you. I've made so many sacrifices for you yet you've done nothing for me. I loved you when you were laying in bed not wanting to do anything. I loved you when you were dead. I love you now. standing here. in my face. as you deny your love for another woman. But the part that hurts the most is that I know you will never love me the same"

"I never asked you to do any of those things." Sebastien growled running his hand through his hair before balling his fist

"You didn't have to Sebastien. I'd take a fucking bullet for you but you wouldn't take one for me"

"I don't love her. I love you why can't you see that"

"If you loved me. If you truly loved me,  you wouldn't have to make a choice."

"Solei is going to come with me. I'm going to visit my mom. Don't fight me on this. Just let us go. Have fun playing house"

"I'm not dealing with this bullshit"he screamed, throwing a chair to the floor as Gianna halted. She threw her bag on the couch and marched up to him

"I suggest you calm down. THE FUCK. Down"

"This is not like us"

"Sure it is. You made it become us the second you choose yourself over us."

"She manipulated you so much. To the point where you don't even see it. But it doesn't even matter. Because the damage is done.