Chapter 31

3rd Person's pov

It's been a week since Jungkook and Byeol live with Taehyung and the rest. For Jungkook, he was very thankful that he and Byeol finally have a home. So far, The staff and Taehyung's friends are really friendly with him and Byeol. Though, Jungkook spend his time more in the Library and the Garden. He still is self Conscious if it's okay for an Omega like him to wonder around the house freely.

Though, Taehyung did tell him that he could do whatever he wants to... Still his very careful specially after knowing that Taehyung is the Alpha Leader of Daegu.

Currently, Jungkook is in the library looking for a book to read in the Garden. He loves the calm and beautiful scenery in the Garden that's why he always sit there and have some Tea as he read a book or watch a random movie from his new Phone. He felt a little uncomfortable for being a person who don't do much. He usually work very hard here and there, but now he have more free time rather than work. Nope, he doesn't have any work at all.

He sigh and Byeol who is looking for a book to read as well Notice his Hyung. "What's wrong Hyung?" Byeol asked.

Jungkook look at his younger brother and gave a small smile. "It's nothing..." Jungkook said.

"Mkay... Though, it's better to let out your thoughts than to keep it inside and get a headache." Byeol said as he look at the books again.

Jungkook look at his younger brother for second, and he smile. He look at the books once more. "It's just... This new life of ours feel a little bit off. I don't do much like a I used to before. It's not that I like working 24/7 without rest, but I don't like to have many leisure time as well." Jungkook said as he pick some random book to read.

" Well you can Teach me. I'm not expert in reading yet. " Byeol said as his holding a Book for a kid like him. Jungkook look at his younger brother and smile." Ofcourse, come on. " Jungkook said happily.

Soon, both of them sit on the corner of the library and Jungkook start to teach his Younger brother.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung sigh as he walk on the hallway of his own house with the maids and butler cleaning here and there. It seems the staff were busy today and he knows why. He sigh tiredly again. Suddenly someone run up to him from behind and tap his shoulder a little hard.

"Yo Tae, What's with that Depressing mood?" Hobi said. Taehyung glare slightly at Hobi.

"You know why." Taehyung reply.

"Then why are you looking so depressed? Shouldn't you be happy that they are coming home?" Hobi said.

"I am happy, It's just that... You know my Mother, she always blur unnecessary things. What if she blur nonsense things to Kookie? What if she say something embarrassing!? I'll be doomed." Taehyung said as he ended up sulking on the corner while Hobi start laughing.

" Oh Come on Tae~ I'm sure it would be fine. Your mother won't do that to you. " Hobi said.

" Nope, she would definitely will. " Taehyung said.

Hobi chuckled. "Well, At least you aren't the one who is in Jungkook's place. Meeting your Lover's parents always felt nerve wrecking. Ah! Come to think of it, Does Jungkook Knows that your parents are coming today?" Hobi asked and Taehyung suddenly realize that he didn't tell Jungkook about it.