Chapter 11: Sports Festival III

---

Izuku is muttering and writing down information on Ibara's Quirk, causing everyone around him sweat drop. Uraraka to note that he has been incredible ever since she met him.

"There goes Izuku's muttering habit." I suddenly spoke up, causing everyone jump.

"Tomioka!"

"When did you get there? Anyways, good work on winning first round! That was so manly!" Kirishima says, raising his fist.

"Thanks." I fist bump with him and he smile widely.

"Aww man! Tomioka! Why didn't you ask her out!" Kaminari fake cries.

"Ask her yourself if you really want to." I say and sat beside Uraraka, she looks fret.

"Y/n! Do you mind if you tell me more about your techniques? Is there more than those water techniques?" Izuku gleamed while holds his notebook and a pen, waiting for me to speak.

The fourth match of the first round, Iida Tenya, who is equipped with Mei's support gear, versus Hatsume Mei. During their match, Mei uses the opportunity to advertise her support equipment and items.

I noticed that Uraraka stands up and left, I watched as her figure walks away with concern.

After ten minutes, Hatsume, feeling that she has shown everyone her support gear effectively, walks out of bounds. Iida wins due to this action but he is not pleased with Hatsume using him. That's when I decides to leave as well and went to the waiting room. On my way, I came across Iida.

" Hey Iida-san." I called as he turn to me. I don't know if I should say 'congrats' or 'don't worry about it'.

"I can't believe she used me." Iida says in very low tone, frustrated about being used as advertisement. I pat on his shoulder and head towards the waiting room and finds Uraraka is in it.

"Good work, Iida-kun!"

"Oh, Urarak- You're not like yourself at all! You brows all wrinkled!" Iida exclaims while I sweat drop.

"My brow? Oh, it's just my nerves... Must've reached my brow." Uraraka slightly stutter, placing her hand at the back of her head.

"Is it because you're up against Bakugou, Uraraka-san?" I asked, Uraraka look down at the table.

"I think Bakugou might go easy on her." Iida suggests as I shook my head.

"Bakugou is the type of never going easy on someone, even if it's a girl." I say.

"I'm really scared. But you know, after seeing a match like yours and Iida-kun..." Uraraka paused while Iida look confused.

I walk towards her side and place a hand on her shoulder, she looks up to me.

"Uraraka-san, it's all right to be scared. But don't ever give up. Believe in yourself." I told Uraraka in sincere and there's a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

"Thank you, Tomioka-kun."

"Y/n is fine. Now, put up your game face. You said you'd do youy best right?" Uraraka took a deep breath and hummed as her whole face lit up.

The door suddenly opened as Izuku arrive shortly. I let go as we turn to Izuku. "Uraraka!"

"Deku! Huh? You don't want to watch the others' matches?" Uraraka asks as Izuku enters and I turn to leave.

"I'll leave you three alone. Uraraka-san, goodluck on your match." I say as Uraraka nodded with determination.

Through the hallway, I met up with Yaoyorozu with her head down. I sped up walking to her side.