𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

Hi fellow humans! This is Grade. I would like to give you some of the warnings to avoid any confusion that we'll have in this story.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
L A N G U A G E.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ Will be using English nor Tagalog language to all of my upcoming works.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
W A R N I N G S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ This story was only base on the Author's imagination, the names that are used and so was the plot of the story didn't happen in real life. Grammatical and Typographical errors ahead, Any resemblance to the actual person, places, and so on is just purely coincidental. Plagiarism is a sin so to all the writers, don't ever do that kind of thing. TAKE NOTE : IF SOME OF MY CONTENTS HAVE AN 18+ SCENARIO, BE OPEN MINDED. DO NOT READ IF THE CHAPTER DOES NOT SUIT YOUR TASTE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
C R E D I T S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ The photos that are used in here are not mine, everything belongs to the rightful owner except the edit and the story plot itself made by yours truly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A B O U T M E
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ I mostly roamed around the wattpad if I'm bored, but I do give supports to the other writers. I am just here to inspire and do things for fun. So anyways, let's just enjoy ourselves people! Have a nice day!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
T H E S T O R Y.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ Not giving any spoilers. But I could do some extra chapters to clarify the story incase there's a lot of misunderstanding nor confusion in my plot.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
O P I N I O N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ Feel free to interact with me to criticized my wrong doings through private message. Do expect some slow response. Any support from my readers is highly appreciated, I'll be working hard from now on!! Thank you! Enjoy the story and I apologize if I am updating these chapters for so long. So be patient. Bye!!