Ch. 25

January 15th, 2021
Atlanta, Georgia

Cali's POV

" I'm sorry that happened. I know you was really looking forward to owning 3 clubs in the hottest cities." Mia said to me.

" I say after these bottomless mimosas we go jump his high yellow ass!" Ash said before she sipped some of her mimosa.

It's been a little over a week since the fire. I had told everybody else what really happened to the club. I just wanted to spend the whole day with my girls, so I flew back to spend a day with them. I suggested we all go to brunch brunch.

" Y'all let's not worry about all of that right now. The purpose of Cali having brunch with us is to enjoy herself. Not to keep her mind dwelling on it." Kennedy said.

" Right, I just wanna day drink, and have a good time."

" Ok, let's make a toast! Cheers to us being bad bitches who got they own money! And cheers to me and Cali leaving the kids with they daddies!" Ari said holding her glass up.

" Cheers bitch!" I said as I drunk my mimosa.

A Few Hours Later...

Key's POV

Me, Dolph, Trey, Fat, Woo, and Pjay was just chilling and shit until Pjay phone rung. It was a FaceTime call from Ashley. He quickly answered it.

" Wassup baby." He said as it connected.

" Pjay when I get home you better be ass naked! Cause I'm coming home drunk as fuck! Cali play the song, so I can tell him what I'ma do to him!" Ash yelled.

" Hold up, I gotchu bitch!" Cali yelled I could tell by her voice ha ass was drunk too. I couldn't do nun, but shake my head and laugh.

Cali started playing Wet by YFN Lucci Ft. Latto. She skipped straight to Mulatto part.

" Tell em whatchu gone do to him bitch!" Ari yelled as she hyped Ashley up.

" This pussy leakin', he got me singin'
I ain't no spitter, I swallow that semen
I grip on them ankles when I get on top
He like missionary so then we gon' swap
After I'm done, he gon' need a mop" She rapped to him while he was on FaceTime.

" TREAT ME LIKE A LADY, FUCK ME LIKE A THOT!" They all yelled in unison.

" Bruh, all they asses drunk as hell." Pjay said to the rest of us.

" Ooh, my girl drunk too? Aw yeah, it's lit! Tremani you might as well gone head, and get ready to take some melatonin's." Trey said excitedly.

" Y'all need somebody to drive y'all home. Where y'all at?" Fat asked.

" No, Cali's bodyguard Justin with us. He got us." Mia said.

" KEY! Look at Cali! AYEEEEE, get it bitch!" Kenn said causing Ashley to flip the camera on Cali.

Pjay turned his phone towards me, so I could see. She was on her tippy toes in a squatting position whining her hips like she was riding dick.

" When you fuck me, look me in my eyes
Make that pussy grip when he inside
Wake up and hit from the side
He ask me if this pussy mine
Choke me, put it in slowly
Put it on him, make him catch the holy
Pussy smackin', sound like macaroni
I'ma catch them balls like a fuckin' goalie
Fuck first night, let me change your life
Now you tryna turn me into a wife
We be goin' crazy, got him tryna make a baby
I'm his lady, fuck it, then I just might
Ride on that dick like a bike
Rap bitch, I spit on that mic
He text me, "Come see me tonight"
I'ma fuck him on sight!" Cali sung as as she looked back over her shoulders looking back at her ass.