Chapter Twenty-two

"What the hell, dad?!"

"Let's go, we don't have time for that, (Y/n)"

When you and your grandfather returned from the academy, you didn't expect Elliot to rush towards your grandfather and stab him in his side.

"Wait" Ethel grasps on his stabbed side while trying to reach out for his son.

The father stares at his son, realizing that his son is leaving him once again.

"Burn in hell"

With that, your father drags you outside with him, not bothering to look behind him at his father.

"H-he could die" you stutter out, still shaking in fear.

"I don't care"

With that, Elliot walks towards the garage and pulls out the car keys he stole from his father's room earlier.

"Let's go, (Y/n)" you stand still, not moving an inch.

Elliot rolls his eyes, before grabbing you once again only to shove you into the passenger seat by force.

You hear loud screams, probably from the maid, before your father takes off.

Your eyes start watering from fear as your throat dries up and tightens.

"Don't cry, I stabbed him in a place that won't kill him" Elliot tries to assure you, not removing his eyes from on the road.

"How can you be so sure?" the CEO smirks slightly.

"Because I have killed many people before, plus the internet gives great helpful information"

------

You stare down at your food, feeling terrified, while Elliot on the other hand is looking satisfied and calm.

Instead of returning home, your father took you to one of his expensive restaurants to have dinner there.

"Why are you not eating? Is the food not to your liking?"

Before you could say anything, Elliot calls the waiter over.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?"

Your eyes widen in shock as you watch your father take your plate and throw it on the ground.

"The food sucks, bring the desserts and it better be good or I will fire you" the waiter nods his head quickly, before calling someone over to clean up everything.

Once they are gone, you start speaking up.

"Some people are dying out of hunger out there, and you just throw the food on the ground" you spat, clutching your fists.

"You should know one thing by now, and it is I don't care" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Then you won't care if I call the police and tell them that you stabbed grandfather"

Elliot chuckles slightly before bursting out into fits of laughter attracting the attention of the people in the restaurant.

"Go ahead" he leans back into his chair and takes hold of his wine.

"I will say it was for self-defense and then call my lawyer and boom, I'm free..." he then points a finger at you.

"...and snitches get stitches, princess"

A/N: Cody Fern as Elliot Diedrich