27

"HEY!HEY!HEY!" I hear bokuto yell while walking towards the entrance to our gym. I didn't know we had others coming today since it wasn't on our schedule or mentioned in our meeting.

I look over to see who it could be. My eyes widen from surprise on who's here.

Kenma and Kuroo.

"What are they doing here??" I loudly whisper which was only supposed to be heard by me but Akaashi heard.

"Bokuto invited them to practice with us." Akaashi responds calmly.

"Why wasn't I told about this??!?"

"It was a last minute plan made by bokuto."

"That idiot! I've told him not to do things like that again!" I angrily say.

"I told him to tell you but he said you wouldn't mind."

"Well I normally wouldn't but this is Kenma and kuroo we're talking about!"

"What's wrong with them?" He says looking at me confused.

"You see i've been texting kenma for a while now but he doesn't know how I look like and he's trying to find out...but I don't want him to so that I can mess with him...." I nervously say.

"You're an idiot." Akaashi sighs.

"I know but please help me!!" I say looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Fine but you owe me. I'll go tell the team not to mention your name."

"Thank you Akaashi!!" I cheerfully yell while giving Akaashi a hug.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You should get into character cause it looks like they're heading this way." I let go of Akashi to turn around to see if they were.

"Crap. Akaashi tell bokuto first so he won't say my name." I say pushing him towards them.

He sighs and starts walking towards them. I see him whispering something in bokutos ear which makes him smile and nod. I sigh in relief knowing that Akaashi did his job.