29

I look at kenma to see him looking around trying to find something. I stare at him, admiring his features till I feel someone grab my hand and bite my finger making me jump.

"WHAT THE HELL ROOSTER!" I yell while blowing on my finger as if that'll help.

"YOU STARTED IT." Kuroo yells back.

"NO I DIDNT!" I yell back.

"YES YOU DID!" He yells.

"DID NOT!"

"DID TO!"

"DID NOT!"

"YES YOU DID YOU PINECONE!"

"WHAT KIND OF INSULT IS THAT!" I yell.

"A GOOD ONE SINCE YOU LOOK LIKE ONE!" He yells in defense.

"WHA-"

"DONT TRY DEFENDING YOURSELF CAUSE THERES NOTHING TO SAY BACK!"

"EXTRA LAPS RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KICK YOU!" I say to him pointing towards the court.

"WAIT WHAT THATS NOT FAIR!"

"Now." I smile at him while looking into his soul.

"Fine." He pouts as he starts walking away making bokuto start laughing his ass off.

"You guys are such children." Kenma sighs.

"You might be cute but i'll still make your ass run." I say not actually meaning it.

"Stop calling me cute.." He says looking away flushed causing me to let out a small giggle.

"Cant help but state the obvious!" I say leaning closer to his face to get a better look.

He looks at me and then turns his head to the side again making me giggle more at his shyness.

"Well both of you go practice, I need to fill up the water bottles!" I say leaning back giving kenma one last look before looking towards the court.

"HEY!HEY!HEY!" I hear bokuto say as he walks towards Akaashi.

Kenma goes to the bench infront of me and puts his stuff down. He takes off his jacket and gives me one last glance before walking towards the others.