5.

Gulf's POV

Three days later...

I was having dinner with mom, when I decided to tell her about job in Atire.

"Mom"

"Yes?"

"Im planning to apply for job"

"oh thats good to hear. which company? what role?"

"Mom its actually...in Atire Airlines" 

She looked at me with worried face. I know she would be having many questions

"Gulf....I told you not...."

"Mom...listen first...No, Im not applying for Attendant job. but for post in headoffice only"

"Oh...okay..I thought..."

I decided not to continue further. I feel sad when I think of not fulfilling my dream.

"In Bangkok?"

"Yes mom, But I guess I have to live in guesthouse"

"Thats okay. you can come and meet me anytime na"

"Yes mom" I hope so too. I have never been away from her for long.

Few days later I received call from Champ about vacancy and how to apply. Well their requirement was only good score and confidence. 

So I applied, since I pass both the criteria.

I received call for the interview the next day.

"Good Morning Mam, Im Gulf Kanawut, I have been called for interview" I asked the receptionist.

Damn! such a big company. Everything here is so well organised.  

"Yes, Go to second floor, contact Ms. Maria" 

"Thankyou" I headed to elevator. Im in love with this place. I really wish I get selected.

"Good Morning Mam, Im Gulf Kanawut, I have been called for interview. I was asked to contact Ms. Maria"

"Hello, Mr. Gulf Kanawut, Im Maria. Please wait here. I will call you inside within sometime"

I just sat in waiting area. There were many candidates. I guess they have lot of openings.

after half an hour, I was called inside.

When I entered the room, there were 3 panels sitting. One was Ms. Maria and other 2 were good looking men.

They started questioning me...And I gave answers with full confidence. Reason was, I have studied about planes and minute detail about it, because of the love I have for my dream.

I guess, they were really impressed by me.

after an hour of interview, I returned back home.

Third Person POV

Bam, Boun and Maria after conducting the interviews sat together and decided to select the best ones.

One by one, acceptance and rejection was being done. Next was Gulf's form when,

"This Gulf Kanawut, was so good" Boun said

"I know right! His answers were so perfect and apt." Bam added.

"But...what job role can we give him? We have already selected the experienced ones." Maria had doubt

"True! but we should not let such talent go. I guess even Mew would agree" Bam said

"How about we keep him with Ms. Maria. She will get help too." Boun said

"Yes I actually need someone to divide work but then Sir should agree" Maria said

"Fine. lets ask him later. But If he said No, then definitely I will take him under my team." Bam said

"Aow? why? You already have such good team" 

"Yeah but cant let such talented and cute boy go" Bam said

"Cute??"

"yeah.. He was so cute...I was just staring at the beauty" Bam was reminiscing Gulf face

Boun and Maria laughed.

"Anyways, lets go back! Ms. Maria you can make the list of selected ones and send them call letter. About this Gulf Kanawut, let us first talk to Mew." Boun said.

Boun and Bam went to meet Mew.

"Oh you both are here. I was going to call you guys only" Mew said

"What happened?"

"Mr. Sam has accepted our proposal" he informed them

"Thats a good news" 

"Yeah. Anyways, how is selection for pilots and attendants going?"

"First round is going on for now. So we decided to side by side take interviews for the other posts. That helped Ms. Maria also" Bam informed

"Thats good. everything done ?"

"Yeah. Actually we wanted to ask you something"

"Yeah. Go ahead"

"There was one applicant, Mr. Gulf Kanawut. Though he was fresher but based on his knowledge we think we should keep him" Bam said

"Okay. If you guys think he is good then"

"Actually Mew, we were thinking of keeping him with Ms. Maria. Since rest of the positions have been given to others. And we dont want to lose such good talent. So we thought of training him with Ms. Maria. She also gets tired with too much of workload. Her work will be distributed." Boun explained.

After thinking for sometime "You guys are right. We should assign someone with her. If you both are saying that Golf...Gulf whatever his name is this good then, ask him to join as soon as possible"

"Great. Well, better luck next time bro!" Boun winked at Bam

"Why? What happened?" Mew asked them doubting.

"Someone felt that boy was cute also...he thought if you dint accept then he would take a chance of getting that 'Cute Boy' under his team" Boun explained.

"Meeewww...its not like that...its just...he was...umm..cute...and talented"

"Cute huh?" Mew teased. "Fine fine. Dont you dare disturb him during his work time Bam. "

"yeah I know...im just kidding!"

"Okay..its done then. Ask Ms. Maria to send him the call letter and tell him to join as soon as possible"

"Okay."

The next day, Gulf received confirmation call, and was informed about all the details.

He was so happy.

He was asked to join from next Monday.

.
.
.
.
.
-$-