Chapter 23

(A/N- italics is for Chinese.)

—————————————————————
{Setting: Twice's dorm building rooftop, Seoul}
{Date: 11|08|2020}
—————————————————————
(Tzuyu's POV)
—————————————————————

*𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝*

I let out a satisfied sigh, while I watch the stars. Laying next to me was the love of my life. Bae Jae Hwa.

I glanced at her, only to find her already staring at me. Which I hate to admit, made me blush.

She raised an eyebrow at me, "Is there something wrong?" I shake my head, quickly denying her.

But nevertheless, she smiles at me softly, making me return her smile. Suddenly her eyes became intense, making my heart beat faster.

"Hey, I... Have something to tell you." She started.

*𝚃𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙿* *𝚃𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙿*

What the hell. Heart calm down, please. I unconsciously gripped the hem of my shirt out of nervousness.

Jake Hwa sighed, "𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. Wait- scratch that. I love you Chôū Tzūÿū. Will you be my girlfriend?"

*𝚃𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙿*  *𝚃𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙿* *𝚃𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙿*  *𝚃𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙿*

"I- wha- ..." I fumbled on my words as I gape at her. She LOVES me?! Wah~

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her giggle. "I said, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" She smiles at me.

I can feel my face burning. "𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘..." Wait... why is she grinning?

"What did you say? I can't hear you." She leans closer with her  annoying smirk.

I look away blushing from embarrassment, "I love you too."

"What?"

I faced her, losing my cool. "I said I love you too Pabo! And I would love to be your wife- wait- I mean-"

I hide my face as she sends me another teasing smirk.

"Wife? Isn't that too early Ms Chou?" I can't face her anymore. My face is burning redder than ever.

I turned silent as she made me face her. "I love you Chou Tzuyu."

Sighing, I stopped hiding from her. "I love you too pabo. And remove that cheeky smirk of your face."

She just laughs, "Haha, tsundere. I love you, my Tzundere Yoda."

I just hmphed at her antics. Murmuring, "i love you too my big baby."

——————————————————————————————————————————————
(Yow! Sorry for the late update. Hope you liked it 👍)
- Sincerely Author