Chapter 24

—————————————————————
{Setting: I Can't Stop Me filming, Seoul}
{Date: 05|12|2020}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

Chaeyoung tiredly dragged her feet towards her Dahyun unnie. The latter, who was drinking water, raised an eyebrow seeing the younger groan beside her.

"Is there something wrong bro?" The girl just groaned again, looking at her older bro.

"It's just that Tzuyu and Jae are being painfully obvious." Dahyun just choked on her water.

She faced her bro, "TF do you mean bro?"

"What? You didn't notice? Just look at them!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, pointing in the direction of the couple.

Dahyun's head went whiplash as she quickly glanced at the group's maknaes.

Her jaws drop as she finally notices the tension between them. The subtle glances, touchy moves, and especially Tzuyu's suspicious smiles.

Chaeyoung stifled a laugh seeing Tzuyu unconsciously smile when Jae Hwa passed by her.

"Honestly, that Yoda can never keep a secret. Even if her life depends on it." She snickered along with Dahyun.

"Hey, what are you guys laughing at?" Momo walked by them.

Dahyun just waved her hand, "Oh, Chae just told me a funny joke."

"Care to let me in on it?" The oldest of the three asked curiously.

Chaeyoung just coughs in her fist, "I- it was long, I can't remember it."

Dahyun nods quickly, catching her bro's signal. "O... Kay?" Momo walks away, looking at the two weirdly.

"Hey, let's keep their relationship a secret until they tell us ok?" They both agreed, resuming watching the couple.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(Yo- I'm having writer's block. Sorry.)
- Sincerely Author ❤️