Chapter 27

[Third Person POV]

Jake Hwa sighed as she walked down the halls of her godfather's company. It's been a long hectic day for her. Her unnies had an off day today, but she wasn't so lucky.

She sighed again as she knocked on her godfather's door. A faint 'come in' was heard. She opened the door only to freeze on her steps.

In front of her were her parents. She hadn't seen them in years. What were they doing here now? She closed the door behind her and blankly stared at them.

"Jae Hwa, my baby girl, look how much you've grown." Her mother said, hugging her tightly.

That was all it took for Jae to tear up. She has missed them, not gonna lie. She hugged her mom back.

"Mama." She whispered, she glanced at her father. To see him looking at the ground. She opened her arms for him too. It's been years, but she forgave them already.

He slowly walked up to her. Smiling gently. Hugging his daughter back.

[TimeSkip]

[Jae Hwa's POV]

I sighed after a good day of catching up with my parents. I opened our dorm's door, only to find a cute Yoda looking at me with a blank expression.

 I opened our dorm's door, only to find a cute Yoda looking at me with a blank expression

Cute. I snap out of my thoughts, furrowing my eyebrows at why she's looking at me like that.

"Baby, where's my hug?" I ask, reaching out my arms to her. Only for me to be ignored.

"Why don't you ask that girl you were with earlier?" She says sarcastically, rolling her eyes at me.

I just stand there, baffled at what she's talking about. I didn't notice her leaving for her room.

"Pfft-" Jungyeon unnie snorted, along with some. "You don't know why she's like that?" Nayeon unnie asks, scrolling on her phone.

I shake my head in confusion, she sighs muttering something about kids these days. Mina unnie shows me a picture of my mom and me.

My eyes flew wide open, "That's my mom and me." With that, my members were all shocked. Well the ones present only.

Dahyun unnie flew in my direction, "You met your mom?! How was it?" she asks, the members were flocking around me, trying to get some answers.

"Wow, she looks so young and beautiful."

"Ooh~ I wonder if what her cooking tastes like."

"I now see where you're godly visuals came from."

I sighed, before pushing my way past them. "Maybe next time girls, I have a baby Yoda to comfort first," I say. They all smirk at me, amused.

I just shake my head at their antics. Before making my way to my love's room. Knocking at the door.

"Babe, come on out, you misunderstood the situation, let me explain," I called.

There was nothing. I sighed, maybe I should give her some space. I left to do my things since I was still tired. After cleaning myself up, I laid down on my bed. Falling asleep almost immediately.

I woke up the next morning, frowning when I didn't see Tzuyu laying next to me. I sighed again, before doing my morning routine.

"GAYS! FOOD IS READY!" I hear Jihyo unnie shout. Yikes. Too loud. Before going down to the breakfast table. When I sat down, the members could feel the tension between me and Tzuyu.

"Masissge Deuseyo! (I will eat well!)" We say, before eating food.

When we're done, I followed Tzuyu out of the dining area. "Tzuyu, please. Let's talk about it." I kept calling out her name but to no avail.

Having enough of her not being by my side, an idea popped into my head. I pray this will work.

I take in a deep breath before yelling, "BAE TZUYU!" And I'm satisfied with the result.

She froze, before looking back at me with a flustered face. "Y-yes?" She asks, still stunned by what I called her. And the fact that I raised my voice. Ever.

"Come here." I signaled her to come closer. And she timidly did.

She shyly stood in front of me, not knowing what to do. Then I surprised her with a hug.

"That girl is my mother. Even if it wasn't for my mother, I would've never hung out with another girl without consulting with you first ok? I'm yours. I belong to you. And you me. I will never leave you for another girl."

She shivers, nodding, while I whisper words of comfort to her.

I smile, before pouting. "Now where's my kiss?"

((You're eyes have been blessed, thank me later

((You're eyes have been blessed, thank me later.)

(Well that went unexpectedly. Be honest, you guys were waiting for the day she'll meet her parents right? And I'm so sorry for my late update. 😓😅 I hoped you guys enjoyed it)

- Sincerely Author