Chapter 28

[Third person POV]

Tzuyu sighed as she dried her face with a towel. Things have been hectic lately, and to the others, it looked like she has something on her mind.

And to be honest? She wouldn't mind some sleeping over tomorrow, as long as she wakes up next to her lover.

She wanders a bit in the kitchen, drinking a glass of warm milk before entering Jae Hwa's room. She smiles once she sees her lover resting on their bed, reading a book.

Typical Jae Hwa. She can't go to sleep without reading at least a page. Tzuyu crawls on their bed, before gently dropping down next to her.

Jae looked at the latter at her side, finally putting the book away. The younger faced Tzuyu, as she wrapped her arms around the latter. Firmly holding her in place.

Tzuyu sighed in content once she felt the latter's arms around her. "You look stressed. Care to tell me what's on your mind?" 

Jae Hwa asked softly, gently tucking a strand of hair behind Tzuyu's ear. She just shakes her head. And the younger just sighed quietly. Aigoo, she wonders where this Yoda got her stubbornness from.

Truth to be told, Tzuyu was just distracted by her thoughts. She was curious about what Jae Hwa and her dad spoke about for it to be private.

And you guessed it right, Jae Hwa have met her parents over dinner. But she herself has yet to meet her girlfriend's parents.

And that's what kept her busy the whole week. She was anxious to meet the younger's parents. She was told about how beautiful her mother was.

What more of the father. What if she's not pretty enough? What if they have high expectations? What if she wasn't enough for-

"Hey, whatever you're thinking about. Stop. It's not important right now. What's important, is that we're together. No one will take us away from each other, love. I love you and you love me. Now sleep."

And just Tzuyu can't help but thank whatever god is out there for giving her such a perfect person.

(Hello guys, sorry for not updating in a while, but my school is about to start next week, soo i guess I won't be able to update weekly like before. But I'll try my best to finish this book, then after that, I'll be going on hiatus for a few months.)

- Sincerely, Author-nim ;)