Chapter 29

[Third person POV]

The girls groaned as the van drove. Momo kept whining about them not eating breakfast, while the others grumbled about sleep. Can't really blame them. It's 3 in the morning after all.

"Maknae-ah," Jihyo called out, successfully earning the attention of the latter. "Why are we out here? Where are we going at 3 in the morning?"

The poor girl was being used as a teddy by her girlfriend, "Surprise?" That was all she managed to choke out.

"Oh really?" Jungyeon asked, narrowing her eyes at her. "Is that why JYP-nim's driving us?"

And that quickly made the girls fix themselves. With Sana double-checking, if it really was their boss.

Jae Hwa chuckled nervously, now free- well not exactly free. Tzuyu just loosened her arms a bit. "Well, that's because only ahjussi and I know about it. It's private property."

With their eyes widening a bit, they nodded. Satisfied with her answer. Wait why-

"Don't bother asking any questions. 'Cause I'm zipping my mouth." The latter broke their thoughts, shutting them up effectively.

Jae Hwa glanced at them, slyly smiling a little. "And I'll advise you to hold onto your belongings. We'll be riding a plane on the way."

Earning more groans, and grumbles.

When they reached the airport, the girls were confused as to why they were entering a different place. Only to widen their eyes in awe.

"OMO! Is this the landing area?!" Nayeon screeched, getting a nod of response from JYP. DubChaeng duo was confused, why were they here?

An officer approached them, "Now ladies, would you put your belongings on this trunk," He said, patting the side of the trunk.

Doing what they're told, the girls were escorted to a private jet. Not believing what was happening, some rubbed their eyes, even pinching themselves.

"Woah! This place smells soo good!" Sana commented, earning giggles from the others. Of course, Sana would say that.

They all sat down in their chosen seats, admiring the plane as it took off.

Dahyun turned to JYP, confused. "I don't understand, how are we affording this?" 

Gaining the others' attention. They all faced their producer, only for him to gesture at Jae Hwa. Giving her the spotlight.

Said girl was flustered, suddenly she found the ground more interesting. "W-well, my family kinda o-owns it?" She croaked out, stumbling on her words.

"Kinda?" JYP asks smugly. She sent him a quick mean glare. "Why do you sound so unsure?" Chaeyoung added, "Are you asking or telling?"

Jae Hwa gulps at their intense stares, before giving up. "Okay! My family owns a lot of properties. This is one of them." She huffs, unconsciously pouting.

Tzuyu smiles seeing her lover sulk. The younger doesn't know this, but, she can be cute without even trying. She pinched the latter's cheeks, rubbing them softly.

The younger grumbled, even more, regretting being this Yoda's seatmate.

(Haha 😁,' me really trying my best to finish this book so I won't disappoint you, readers.)

- Sincerely, Author-nim ✌😎