Chapter 3

Before he knew it, Xiao Chen began to take steps and walked towards the fiery red figure.

King Jin Gu was still screaming in his body, but Xiao Chen didn't respond, his pupils only reflected the red flames.

It didn't take too long before he walked to the side of the prosperous fire and could hear the long and short breathing sounds coming from under his feet.

As the giant beast's abdomen fell together, Xiao Chen suddenly felt the fiery red figure, groaning and groaning in pain.

Although it was very weak, it seemed that it was forbearing unconsciously, but he still felt it was very painful.

Crouching down, Xiao Chen stretched out his hand to caress, but suddenly stopped, and then his nose moved slightly invisible.

What a strong smell of blood!

Xiao Chen immediately woke up. He shook his head from side to side, and when he raised his eyes again, he realized that there was nothing simple in front of him.

It was a giant beast with a length of nearly two meters, and the fiery red was exactly the thick hair of this giant beast.

The heavy breathing, the ups and downs of the abdomen and chest cavity, it is certain that this is a living behemoth.

Xiao Chen was shocked, his center of gravity shifted, his fart and thigh sat on the pebble floor, and the two pieces of soft flesh felt painful.

But Xiao Chen didn't have time to react, because he also saw the dead sheep beside the giant beast!

The bright red blood infested the snow-white hair of the horn sheep, and its head was lying weakly by the stream.

Obviously this giant beast killed the horned sheep, but why didn't it eat it?

Xiao Chen was puzzled, but didn't deliberately pursue the answer, and King Gu began to yell for a while.

Xiao Chen put his hands on the ground and kept adjusting his breathing. He didn't know why he relaxed his vigilance at the beginning and walked to the giant beast.

I don't even know whether this giant beast was asleep, or if it was injured, it fell into a coma before it had time to eat.

After all, this **** smell can easily attract beasts, and it is impossible for the giant beast to leave the horned sheep aside.

And he remembered that he heard the seemingly painful sound of this giant beast before, so this beast was in a coma?

Xiao Chen thought a lot, and gradually adjusted his breathing. Although King Gu was yelling eagerly, he didn't understand the meaning of his fate gu at all.

He was thinking about when this giant beast would wake up, and whether he would want to eat him or eat the horned lamb first after waking up.

"Save—Save—" King Jin Gu didn't yell this time, but passed two clear words.

save? Who to save?

Xiao Chen didn't dare to move, for fear of awakening the giant beast, but his eyes turned back and forth on the giant beast and the horned sheep.

The Golden Gu King meant that he didn't want him to save the horned sheep, right?

There are so many big holes in the neck of this horned sheep, and occasionally a little blood comes out, and it is not known how long it has been dead.

Can he save and live it?

Even if he studies medicine, it is impossible to save an animal that has been dead for so long, right? What's more, he hasn't studied medicine yet.