Chapter 48

Hii!

Sorry for the late update. I blame procrastination🤡. You should blame it too...

Anyways, let's gooo!

Chapter start

Mikey's pov:

"Hey, Kenchin. What time is y/n-chin's school ends again?" I ask him as we walk down the bustling streets of Tokyo.

'Why does her school have to be so far from ours anyways. She should've went to the same school as me so I could always see her whenever.' I thought silently brooding the fact that she's too far from me.

Kenchin glance down his watch and answered, "about 20 minutes from now."

"What? Then let's hurry, Kenchin!" I said while increasing my pace. But as we were walking, I got sidetracked when I see a convenience store. 'Hmm. Y/n-chin must be hungry after school. I should go buy her some dorayaki!'

"Kenchin. Wait here." I told him as I entered the store. I walk towards the dorayaki aisle. 'What is this?!! There's no more dorayaki?! Nooo!' To my horror, there's no more dorayaki available. Now what am I gonna give to my lovely y/n-chin?

I sulk.

"Oi, Mikey. Hurry up!" I heard Kenchin spoke beside me. "Kenchin! What am I gonna do? There's no more dorayaki for y/n-chin." I told him.

"That's too bad. Did she told you to buy her some?" He ask.

"No." I replied.

"Then, don't buy some and let's go." Kenchin said as he proceed to leave the store.

"What? No! I have to give her something..." I stop him from leaving as I walk around the store looking for something she might like.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Kenchin suggested while following behind me.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise." I answered before stoping at one of the aisle looking at this one certain bread.

"Why'd you stop?" Kenchin ask behind me before looking at the one I'm staring at. "Hmm? Milk bread? You gonna buy that, Mikey?" He ask.

"Ne, Kenchin. Would y/n-chin like this?" I ask him showing him the milk bread I'm holding.

"Who wouldn't like free food?" He answered. 'Oh. Right.' I thought.

"Then, I'll buy three!" I said while I grab two more before walking to the counter paying for the three milk breads.

After paying, me and Kenchin walk out from the store and proceeded to go to y/n-chin's school. "Kenchin. Which direction is y/n-chin's school again?"

Kenchin sighed before saying, "Just follow me.", and I follow behind him. 'What's with him?' I thought before shrugging.

5 minutes before y/n-chin's class is over, we finally arrived at the gates. I turn towards Kenchin and said, "Alright. You can go now, Kenchin.", while shooing him with my left hand. My right hand holding the milk breads for y/n-chin.

"Hah?!" I saw Kenchin's face became annoyed at my words but whatever. I don't want him interrupting my time with my wifey.

"Right. Emma said you should walk her home." I said. I saw his cheeks going a little red before he turn around and bid his goodbye. "Fine. Whatever. Have fun." He waved.

'Heh.' I smirked. 'Emma never did say that.'

After that, I notice some students going out of the building. It seems like y/n-chin's class is now over. I waited a few minutes more before I finally caught a glimpse of y/n-chin.