𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"Lemme get on your back." I said sitting up on the bed looking at Dee. He eyed me with a mug before turning over on his side away from me.

I was still over here because he refused to take me home but it was all good cause a bitch was going home TODAY. He ain't finna kidnap me.

"Pleaseeee.." I dragged.

"Girl how do anybody hang around yo ass." He said, I frowned. "You irritating eshit."

"How am I irritating?" I asked with a frown. "How?"

"Cause you just is like why you tryna be on my back and shit?" He asked mugging me before turning over all the way. "Fuck I look like a horse or sum?"

"You my black stallion and I like to riiiideee!" I dragged bouncing up and down, he started laughing real loud and shit. Sounded like a fucking spray can.

"Ew." I said in disgust.

"Move offa me." He said calming his laughter.

"Why did you ever think it was ok to laugh like that?" I asked. "I mean that was the uglier shit I ever seen come from a man and I done seen some ugly ass babies."

He smacked his lips and flipped over. "Im going back to sleep." He mumbled.

"No, stay up." I whined.

"Shh with allat kid shit. All my siblings grown."

"I ain't your sibling." I said rolling my neck. "Wake up and talk to me. Im bored."

"Talk to Jesus." He said. "He may not answer but he always right on time."

I smacked my lips. "Fake preaching ass nigga."

"Mm." He said. "Go back to sleep."

"Why?" I asked, he huffed.

"Give me one good reason to go back to sleep." I said, he shrugged and moved around.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm going to sleep." He replied.

"You're no fun like ew I hate that for you."

"I hate that youn ever hush like please just hush."

"No." I said. "I'm bored."

He didn't reply but I started hearing light snores indicating that he was asleep. I had the second mind to smack him so he could wake up but I decided to just lay down and close my eyes.

I was actually shocked to see how comfortable I was around Dee. I usually felt uncomfortable whenever I was around men that I didn't know but I guess part of me trusts that he won't do anything to me.

Ever since I was younger I've always felt some type of disconnect from people in general. I always felt like the oddball when I was literally just as normal as everybody.