Chapter 14

OKAY OKAY 

PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING AND VOTING ON THIS STORY OMG I LUV YA'LL THANK YOU THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY WHAT 

Fun Fact about me : I'm really obsessed with Vinyls and records at the moment and Idk why loll

OKAY CHAPTER 14 HERE YOU GO -

Scene : The Ballet Studio 

"Are we gonna tell them?" Niall asked as he and Liam were still sitting and chatting about random things.

"About?" Liam asked mouth half stuffed with a muffin.

"Us Liam, we starting dating before those guys even did, I mean Harry knows we've done stuff but I want us to be official and tell others." Niall whined.

"Sorry bubs, but I really enjoy this however I don't wanna tell people yet." Liam replied, making Niall annoyed.

"WHY NOT?!" Niall groaned rolling around on the floor dramatically.

"Because its going so well Ni, I don't want to ruin it by people finding out about us!" Liam replied.

"But things always work out for the best when people tell their friends about their own relationship! Look at Chandler and Monica."  Niall groaned.

"Don't use my love of friends against me." Liam smirked and Niall just pouted.

"Come 'ere." 

Niall rolled his eyes and walked over to Liam who quickly pulled him into his lap and wrapped his arms around the blonde boy.

"Please Ni, For me? We can tell them soon this has just been so good, I don't want t ruin it." Liam said kissing Niall's neck.

"Okay fine Liam, but only because you have a really big Dic -"

"We are back!" Harry called and Niall quickly hopped of Liam's lap.

"Come on then Lou! Show me your dancing!" Liam said clapping his hands together making Louis roll his eyes.

"You'll be fine Lou." Harry kissed Louis cheek.

"Okay warm up first!" Harry said excitingly as he started and Louis followed.

Liam and Niall watching happily and laughing along to the two preforming in front of them.

"Come Lou, show them them the your first five positions." Harry instructed and Louis nodded slowly moving from each one, as much enjoyment the two boys got out of this they both thought Louis was very talented and especially being able to learn all this in a just a few weeks.

"Okay now then the actually moves, ready Lou?" Harry grinned and Louis nodded moving his body to the music as he performed everything Harry had taught him the pirouette, Brisé, battement and a bunch of other jumping moves he had learnt from other lessons with Harry.

.....

"LOUIS LOOK AT YOU!" Harry grinned and quickly hugged his sweaty boyfriend who he was so much very proud of.

"Thank you darling." Louis breathed and they let go of each other and Liam and Niall looked amazed.

"Who's laughing now?" Louis chuckled as he kept one hand on Harry's waist and Harry was leaning into Louis' chest, this man was his.

"Wow Louis, you did great! Liam praised and Niall nodded and clapped.

"You need to do a special dance for Hazza's birthday!" Niall beamed and Louis looked at Harry with an eyebrow raised.

"When's your birthday?" He asked.

"1st of February." Harry mumbled, he hated his birthday, he hated growing up and the worse part of all was his mother wasn't there to celebrate it with him.