chapter 3 (new student's!?)

(Edited)

Narrator pov-

Boboiboy went down the stairs to get to the  table. But before he got to the table he had fell down. Boboiboy got up and started to be careful while he had walking.

When he had got to the table he sat down and got ready to eat his favorite food.

"Oh, boboiboy your here! I have something to tell you" amato said as boboiboy is siting down

"What is it dad?" Boboiboy asked

"Your school is going to have new exchange student's from a different school and you were chosen to be the one to show them around" amato said as boboiboy drop what he was eating

"What!? Why me!?" Boboiboy yelled

"I thinking of moving you to their school next year, so you should get to know them after all they maybe your new classmates" amato said

"Ok dad" boboiboy said

After boboiboy finish dinner we walker up to His bedroom and sat down on his bed and he kept thinking about the "dream" that he had, after a while he went to sleep again.

Dream/memory-

am l here again

"Fang!? No!"

Fang who is he do I know him?

Boboiboy looked at the picture video in front of him.

"Yaya get back here now!"

Yaya?

When he had woken up he was shocked and can't get the dream out of his head. He want the dreams to stop!

After boboiboy got dressed for the morning, he  walked to school and went into the principal's office and waited for the exchange students.

when the exchange student came in his head had started to hurt.

"Hey! are you ok?! You look like you are in pain!" One of the exchange student's asked

"No it's ok...... Yaya...." Boboiboy said unconsciously

"Wow, how did you know my name?!" Yaya said

"I don't know..." Boboiboy said as he looked at the girl with the pink hajib, she look just like the girl in his "dream"

"Well I am-"

"Fang." Boboiboy said

"Yeah.... That's right my name is fang" fang said in a smile

Boboiboy was more confused on why he knows his name.

"Well I'm ying and this is Gopal" ying said as she pointed to Gopal

"Yeah I know..." Boboiboy said he feels like he knows them but can't put his finger on it.

After that Boboiboy Started to show them around until they got to the classroom.

"This is the class you will be in for you exchange, if you need me I will be in the same class" boboiboy said as he walked to his seat.

There were only 4 seats left in the back so the all sat there.

Boboiboy looked at them but they just smiled at him.

"Who are they I fell like I know them but I don't know anymore!"  Boboiboy thought

With Yaya, ying, fang, and Gopal-

"He knows only Yaya and fang names so far but he didn't remember our names" ying said as she pointed to her and Gopal

"Yeah it is not fair" Gopal said with a mad face

They all miss their leader, they what him back with them but they think it is best if he remembers it himself.

Back with boboiboy-

After class it was time for gym time they all got changed in to their gym clothes and went to the gym.

At the gym the teacher told the class that today is the test of braver and they are going to pop balloons.

Yaya, ying, fang, and Gopal was worries that boboiboy will get too scared of the balloons  poping.

"Can I sit out I don't what to trigger my phobia" boboiboy asked

"No! You don't have a phobia you just what to sit out!" The gym teacher yelled

Then everyone got a needle to pop the balloons.

"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
"Go!!!!!!"

All of the students ran to the balloons and pops them. But boboiboy.

Yaya, ying, fang, and Gopal looks at boboiboy seeing his eyes have a dark red colour coming. they were all scared for the class.

Than suddenly all of the balloons pops and boboiboy was not there anymore he was hiding in side the school away from the balloons.

In boboiboy mind space-

Thunderstorm is crying in the corner while the others tres to help him. Ttm was mad that the teacher didn't believe wat boboiboy said. Earthquake was about to break someone's neck. Even solar was mad because he knows that his big brother never cried in front of him before. (Thunderstorm never crys unless he feels scared or having problems with his life)

Back with the others-

Everyone was shocked at what happened and Yaya and fang was looking for boboiboy while ying and Gopal was also looking for boboiboy.

They found boboiboy on the other side of school sleeping. They took him to the nurse and let him sleep, amato came and picked boboiboy home form school and said hi to Yaya, ying, fang, and Gopal after they can finally see boboiboy and his memories back.

They thought it will be a good idea if boboiboy move to their school after a year is that they an finally show what he have forgotten about for 2 years or 1 year.

End of chapter 3

Trying my best to make this happy and sad ok I am not that sad right now.