𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒

FIRST PERSON
The sky was clouded and dull as the express to Hogwarts passed by the trees and what not. We were halfway to the school and Ron was being rather annoying.

"Please, Y/N? We've got to get them back and it's not like we can't use magic anymore right?" Ron begged excitedly to me. I sighed, trying my best not to give in.

He was trying to use me to get back at Fred and George but it was too much of a risk. Who knows what'll happen if someone actually sees me using magic without a wand..

"Ron she can't do that. If anyone sees she could be a threat to the students.. or she could be expelled." Hermione whispered nervously.

"Hermione it would never get that far calm down." Ron waved his hand at her while still facing me. Harry was on Ron's side as Hermione and I sat across from them in our compartment.

"Anything from the trolley?" The woman who gave out candy stopped at our room as she passed by.

Ron quickly dove into his pockets and Harry jumped up to check his bag for coins. I didn't feel like reaching into my bag so I just followed Harry.

Don't look at me like that i'll pay him back.. eventually.

Ron stood by the cart and bought a pack of Drooble's as Harry and I approached.

"Would you like anything, Y/N?" Harry whispered to me as I searched the cart.

"A-"

"Two Pumpkin Pasties, please?" A friendly voice unintentionally cut me off.

Harry and I turned our heads at the same time revealing that it was Cho who was speaking. Harry froze completely as she smiled at him.

"Hi, Cho." I grinned at her.

"Hi, Y/N, Harry." She waved as the trolley lady handed her the pasties in return of the money.

Harry was still staring as Cho walked away. His nervousness caused me to laugh. It also caused my competitiveness to try and make an appearance but I fought the urge.

"Anything sweet for you, dears?" The lady tried pulling Harry out of his transe but, I spoke up instead.

"He's.. mesmerized as you can see- I'll take two Whizzbees, please." I answered and lifted Harry's fist filled with coins.

He looked down at his hand and opened it for the lady. She kindly took the money and handed me the candy before walking away. I lead Harry back into the compartment with a smirk.

"Was that.. that was Cho?" Harry whispered to me from across the window.

"Yes, do you not remember?" I asked him while eating my sweets.

Hermione gave Ron and I looks since he was smacking on his candy.

"She used to meet us at Diagon Alley until she got tired of seeing us." I scoffed, "She's had a good few summers hasn't she?"

I smiled at him as he barely listened to anything I said.

"Yeah.." He looked out of the window.

I rolled my eyes, not out of bitterness but because of how he was acting.

The rest of the ride was pretty calm and normal. Hermione continuously lectured Harry on what he saw at the World Cup and how he should write to Sirius.

Harry obeyed to avoid any more of her lecturing.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

I was more than excited to be back at Hogwarts. Harry was even more excited and everyone could tell by the smile he held since he got off the train.