Chapter 11

Xiao Chen is not a person who sits and enjoys his achievements, nor is he someone who just allows others to pay and accepts it as a matter of course.

Although the giant wolf used its own "spatula" barbecue last night, from the shining eyes of the giant wolf, it can be seen that it was the first time to eat this kind of "fat" to make oil. It is supplemented with roasted meat from sweet fruits.

It seems to eat with relish.

Does a giant wolf like to eat sweet things, but it doesn't know it?

Xiao Chen glanced at the few remaining sweet fruit branches, the number was enough, but he didn't know whether it was clean or not spoiled after being left in the wild all night.

After thinking for a while, Xiao Chen squatted down, picked up the fruit branch and first looked at whether there were any rotten fruit. He really found one or two sweet fruit with a little yellowish skin.

Put it under the nose and smell it, and it didn't smell like alcohol. It should be more than just rotten fruit.

Maybe it was accidentally crushed last night, or the giant wolf didn't pay attention when it was picked.

But even if it was possible, he didn't dare to use it with confidence. It looked like it was the primitive stone age, and medical treatment must be underdeveloped.

With Life Gu in hand, even if it can detoxify, there is still a process, and the pain is still oneself.

Xiao Chen simply picked a few sweet fruits with a little yellowish skin and dented flesh, and threw them into the forest. As a result, he did not overestimate himself.

In fact, he was thinking that although the peel of this sweet fruit is crushed, it can also add a nutrient to the land, but he did not expect his technology to be too bad...

He touched his nose in a hesitant manner, and found that the giant wolf was concentrating and looking confused...

Look at him...

I was ashamed of my grandma's house.

Xiao Chen clenched his fist to his mouth, coughed pretendingly, and looked at the giant wolf with bewilderment: What did you see?

Giant Wolf: Did not see anything.

Xiao Chen: Oh, then you continue to process the food^.^

After some eye contact, the giant wolf silently lowered his head, and began to deal with food with his hands and feet neatly, only to lightly glance at Xiao Chen's eyes from time to time, completely betraying the serious look of the giant wolf.

The little female is so cute when she throws the fruit, she wants to hold the little female in her arms, and then lick him how to break it.

Yantu looked at Xiao Chen's exposed skin, and he actually had a moment of dazzling, but in addition to licking small females, he also wanted to do something deeper.

But he didn't want to scare the little female anymore.

He remembered that he accidentally heard A-Ba tell A-father that none of their orcs are good things. When he saw a female, he wanted to turn the female into the hole, and then fell asleep.

He couldn't understand it before, because he saw the females in the tribe, other than the orcs' innate protection and responsibilities for the cubs and females, he had no other thoughts.

If it hadn't been told by Abba, he wouldn't even have the idea of ​​finding a female to live his life.

But after meeting this little female, he couldn't extricate himself. He had never thought about it. Now, he is so eager to get this little female, and then monopolizes this little female, and doesn't want anyone to see him.