Chapter 12

Spirit Gu is a bloodline that rarely uses Gu objects to refining to make Gu, and there is no saying that it is passed down from female to male.

If you can get a natural life Gu, you can become a Gu Master.

Spirit Gu masters use themselves to communicate with Life Gu, just like the great witch in the barbaric era communicating with the world, establishing an inseparable connection.

After the connection is established, a spiritual vein can be formed in the body. If the Gu is to be refined, then life Gu can be communicated.

Life Gu is transporting the spiritual power to the spirit channel, and the Spirit Gu master uses these spiritual powers to compress it into notes, recover the gu, and then assist the blood of the special spirit grass and life gu to refine it into the spirit gu.

Living creatures need special sealing methods, and other types of gu, such as medicinal gu, don’t need special methods.

The melodious melody that Xiao Chen hummed softly is long and powerful, covering a small stream.

Lingyin can be regarded as an indiscriminate attack, but there are strong and weak, the things that can make the spirit Gu master's blood boil are the most affected, and it is impossible to keep the consciousness sober.

Of course, if the Spirit Gu Master's abilities are insufficient, there will naturally be a difference.

Secondly, people who have no special circumstances will be affected more or less, depending on their personal ability and will.

So Yantu was affected at the beginning, but Xiao Chen dispersed a little spiritual power, and this influence no longer existed.

When King Jin Gu left his dantian, Xiao Chen felt it, but the trust he had received for so many years did not make him rush.

The spiritual power in the spirit veins is still very sufficient, indicating that the life gu is out of the body and still has not broken the connection between the two.

Is it the natural ability of King Gu?

Still evolved?

He didn't know, what he had to do now was to recover these hundreds of pointed poisonous insects first, then make a containment tool, and then refine the spirit gu.

Xiao Chen closed his eyes and could see that many white light spots appeared in the sea of ​​consciousness, and these light spots represented the quantity recovered.

When the spirit gu is refined, these white light spots will change in color, that is, when they can be commanded.

Because regaining only represents belonging, and it is temporarily unable to understand the master's command. Only after refining can the mind be united and the law will follow.

Outside of Xiao Chen's consciousness, the giant wolf was baring his teeth, watching a golden egg turning around in the fangs poisonous insect swarm.

Although Yantu had guessed that this golden egg was a small female, it was still a bit irritable to witness the appearance of this golden egg!

It's not his kind, dare to stay in the belly of the little female, it's just looking for death!

King Jin Gu felt Yantu's line of sight, it paused in the air for a while, and suddenly flew to a place not far from Yantu.

The gleaming golden appearance is as if a crown is added.

King Gu: The color of your hair is really ugly!

After the silent sigh, King Jin Gu turned his round body gorgeously in front of Yantu, turning into a stream of light and rushing towards the fang poisonous insects.