Chapter 13

Once again, the giant wolf’s eyes narrowed unconsciously when the red sweet fruit was mixed with fat meat to refine the oil, and the roasted meat.

Xiao Chen put the amount of barbecue he could wrap into the leaf bowl, only to see the full face of the giant wolf, and his heart said that this giant wolf really loves sweets.

It's a pity that there is no salt. Although the flavor of red sweet fruit covers the barbecue and enhances the taste of the barbecue, for Xiao Chen, who is accustomed to the taste of salt, he always feels something is missing.

Fortunately, this world is like autumn, so I don’t sweat so much and I am not eager to add salt.

Thanks to the existence of the Golden Gu King, I wouldn't be short of salt, and I would immediately lose much energy.

Xiao Chen didn't eat much, but he still eats very fast, and it didn't take long for him to finish a bowl of barbecue.

When I looked up again, I found that the giant wolf had also eaten its portion, and licked his mouth and nose, as if he was smashing his mouth, aftertaste.

The wolf’s share is mostly a thorn pig...

Seeing that the giant wolf still looked like it was not full, Xiao Chen couldn't help wondering if he really brought the giant wolf back to his world, would he not be able to raise it.

After cleaning up a bit, Xiao Chen beckoned to the giant wolf, looking for a place where the sharpness of the stone was relatively smooth, and lay down.

The giant wolf was lying next to Xiao Chen, his tail covering Xiao Chen, but seeing that Xiao Chen closed his eyes, there was no response. The giant wolf's eyes flashed and he used his tail to quietly padd Xiao Chen's thin upper body.

Yantu didn't know why she was obviously a minor female, so she had such great abilities?

And with such a great ability, why is the possibility of a person being abandoned by Abba and Father being alone in the hunting forest is very low, and it is only slightly possible to go away.

So it is most likely that it was invaded by stronger orcs from other tribes?

Is that why you escaped?

Thinking of this, Yantu couldn't help but feel nervous. The little female he wants to protect well, even if the little female's methods are so strange, then his tribe orcs must be very powerful.

If there is a stronger enemy, then he can only become stronger.

It's just that his current animal power is exhausted and cannot be used to strengthen his body, let alone become a human being. He needs to fill up this emptiness bit by bit.

Xiao Chen, who was sleeping on a fake day, naturally didn't know that this giant wolf would start a crazy enhancement mode in the future for an unnecessary enemy.

Xiao Chen closed his eyes and felt the weak connection from those yellow light spots in the sea of ​​consciousness.

They are not able to communicate with their masters like Life Gu, but they can convey their joyful emotions. They can be refined into Spirit Gu. Naturally, they have a certain degree of spiritual intelligence, otherwise they won't make the Spirit Gu become that way. Rare.

Once refined into a spirit gu, no matter what the gu before it is ferocious, it will become obedient afterwards, and there will be no backlash.

If backlash can occur, it is against the heavens and harmony, such as another vein of witchcraft: part of the evil technique of lowering the head.

Spirit Gu is not refined in a cruel way, and after being nurtured by a Gu master for a period of time, it can be selectively released.

The spirit gu that has been released will return to its original state, with stronger spiritual intelligence, and if there is a big opportunity, it can even reenter the humane.

Of course, this is only a book record, and not many people have witnessed it in the descendants of Spirit Gu.

Xiao Chen thought, this is probably also the fact that the world's head drop technique and witch Gu technique are gradually not conforming to the current rules of the heavenly path, but it is possible that the spirit of the line is still living in the heavenly path.

After thinking for a while, I felt my body being swept back and forth by the big furry tail, like coaxing a sleeping baby. Suddenly, sleepiness came and I gradually fell asleep.

Yantu paused, and when her pointed ears moved slightly, she heard the gentle breathing of the little female next to her.

She raised her head stiffly, and grinned when she saw the little female sleeping soundly.

It was too late last night, and it was in the cave again. I didn't see the little female's sleeping face clearly. Now I saw it. With a sudden movement in my heart, she sneaked close to the little female, and quickly bowed her head and licked the little female's lips without hesitation.

Greasy, soft...

Hehe...

Yantu lay down contentedly, and couldn't scare the little female anymore.

Thinking about this, Yantu quickly closed his eyes, but the auricle that occasionally moved slightly, staying vigilant all the time.

The sun is in the sky, the breeze is caressing, the green grass is moving slightly, and the sound of the stream is gurgling.

Xiao Chen slowly opened his eyes. He didn't know how long he had slept with this sleep. He had known that he would cross and should bring his watch.

Except for his torn clothes and trousers, and a Golden Gu King, he really didn't have any modern-related things.

Turning his head to look at the giant wolf who is quietly guarding him, Xiao Chen curled his mouth, rubbed the giant wolf's head, and stood up.

"Woo-"

"Huh? So you woke up too, so in the afternoon, let's go pick the medicinal materials, and by the way, see if there are no green plants that can be eaten."