Chapter 14

Xiao Chen wandered around here all day. He knew that there were no vegetables that he could eat, maybe there were, but he didn't know them.

However, I found many edible fruits with a refreshing taste and moderate sweetness and sourness.

Of course, it is undeniable that these are the contributions of the giant wolf, otherwise he would really not be able to eat fruits that he had never seen before.

As for the wild animals in the forest, they were all frightened away by the deliberate aura of the giant wolf.

Fortunately, the giant wolf seems to release its breath for convergence and controls it very well. Otherwise, if the breath is released while hunting, it will really startle away a lot of food.

Most of the Spirit Gu’s veins belong to Gu doctors, and they rarely produce harmful spirits, emotions, and so on.

For example, the toothed poisonous insects Xiao Chen encountered, even though they were ferocious in appearance and temperament, they became spiritual gu after being swallowed by the Golden Gu King. After establishing contact with Xiao Chen, they would immediately know the effect.

In addition to being used to attack the enemy, it can also be used to paralyze patients.

For example, if the patient needs to be immobile during the medical process, using the Tooth Tooth worm can be paralyzed.

It's just that the anaesthetic effect is missing, and this ability is a lot less.

After seeing a bamboo forest in the hunting forest, Xiao Chen stopped walking.

He had seen many plants that were suitable for making Gu medicine in the forest before, but unfortunately he hadn't found the refining tool when he could, so he didn't pick it.

After encountering this hollow bamboo forest, how can these things be left behind?

When the life-gu channel is incapable of life, or when it has not reached the growth stage, it is actually equivalent to an ancient "surgeon" who is mainly responsible for bone repair, trauma, pus removal, and so on.

Of course, there are also some "small internal medicine" such as wind chill and inflammation.

After the life gu has a certain ability, you can let the Gu master watch inside before he can cooperate with the gu medicine and life gu to treat internal injuries.

For the Spirit Gu channel that does not know the pulse diagnosis, only in this way can it be truly called a Gu Master.

But Xiao Chen thought of his life Gu, the scene of entering the giant wolf Dantian, his Golden Gu King seemed to have taken another path, but he was a little uncertain now...

But it’s always good to prepare more trauma medicines.

Although he never grew up with his grandmother in Xiangxi, he lived at his grandmother's house every long vacation every year. He taught basic common sense to both grandmother and mother, and he kept the books of inheritance in mind.

It's just because his life Gu had been in the juvenile Gu stage, so he hadn't practiced it at a deeper level.

But I've seen it, and I've done it a few times, which are commonly used Gu medicines that don't need to pass fate.

These traumatic Gu medicines happened to be found in this forest.

Xiao Chen didn't have the strength to chop bamboo to make Gu medicine refining tools, but there was a powerful presence around him.

He coaxed the giant wolf, and kept demonstrating movements to the giant wolf, even pretending to bite a piece of his master with his teeth, telling the giant wolf what he meant.