Chapter 15

At night, Xiao Chen once again saw the full moon like egg yolk above his head.

It is also fortunate that the big full moon above the head, although its brilliance is soft, but its brightness is undiminished.

So that he can see the situation of the cave clearly in the dark night without lights.

There is a trail in front of the cave, the trail can accommodate two or three people wide.

Before it was dark, Xiao Chen cleaned up the sanitation in front of the cave.

In fact, the most important thing is that he wants to clear the sharp stones in front of the cave to make the whole ground flat.

In front of the trail, there are six bamboo tubes, which are entangled with a few white cloths.

The bamboo tube was also used for dinner, and it was washed inside and out several times by the stream.

Only now, Xiao Chen ignores the bamboo tube, but distributes the Gu herbs he picked today.

In the world before Xiao Chen, some Gu herbs could be used as commonly used Chinese medicinal materials, and some were not.

And the pile of medicinal materials placed in front of him now has both types, but if they are paired together, the effect will be several times higher by using the method of Spirit Gu.

It's just a pity that none of these things can be verified by science, so they are regarded as "local methods".

Although he took a pile of Gu medicine, in fact, when these herbs were actually formulated into Gu medicine, there were only three effects.

An external application is used to stop bleeding and relieve pain. The forest is so big that he cannot guarantee that the giant wolf will be around at any time. If he encounters a powerful enemy and suffers a serious trauma, he has a problem due to excessive blood loss. It is a pity to think about it.

One is a medicine used to speed up the healing of bones such as sprains, bone fractures, and fractures. The road here is not as smooth and bumpy as the road in the world before him, even he needs to go to the stream often, in case of a sprain, he can quickly return to a normal state.

More importantly, if his family's giant wolf encounters a strong enemy and hurts its bones, it won't be able to find medicine temporarily and make its injuries worse.

The last one is that the internal medicine for fever and cold caused by inflammation can be used together with the first and second medicines.

There are exactly six bamboo tubes left, and there are two bamboo tubes for each of the three medicines.

The external application of hemostatic Gu medicine requires four kinds of medicinal materials. Xiao Chen will distribute the quantity and type of hemostatic medicine and evenly pack them into two bamboo tubes.

Then he took the wood half the size of the bamboo tube and started pounding the medicine in the bamboo tube until it was all crushed, and then started to pound the hemostatic medicine in the other bamboo tube.

After thinking about it, Xiao Chen didn't immediately make Gu medicine, but prepared all the medicinal materials needed for the other two Gu medicines, put them into the bamboo tube, and started pounding the medicine again.

Yantu squatted quietly next to Xiao Chen, and in order not to hinder Xiao Chen, even two or three steps away from Xiao Chen.

A pair of cold-colored eyes gleamed slightly.

Is his little female the witch of the Uchimar Mountains?

If he is really a witch, then he really can’t selfishly prevent others from seeing the little female...