Chapter 16

After finishing the three kinds of Gu medicine, Xiao Chen felt that at least he had the resources to save his life, and he was relieved.

In fact, he likes to be prepared, and he doesn't like to hold the Buddha's feet temporarily, which may be related to his feeling that he is not capable of adapting.

Now that he is prepared, and after a day of tiredness, Xiao Chen naturally sleeps soundly.

King Golden Gu had the ability to repel mosquitoes when he was a juvenile Gu. Now that he has reached a long growth period, he has mutated and is naturally stronger.

Even if Xiao Chen didn't make three kinds of Gu medicine, King Gu can still treat the host directly, and the treatment will be based on the life Gu's level at that time.

But Xiao Chen would not be willing to do this. Once or twice, it might be okay. If the number of times is too large, then it will definitely cause damage to the origin of the Golden Gu King, and it may even degenerate.

Taking "egg liquid" has nothing to do with the origin, just like cutting a nail.

Xiao Chen, who was not under great pressure, fell asleep soon.

Yantu heard Xiao Chen's even breathing and opened his eyes secretly. The stone bed was big enough for two giant wolves to sleep soundly.

This was the stonemason of the tribe, the orc who had left the hunt and went to the cave to carve it out.

It was cold at night, and Yantu slept outside, shielding Xiao Chen from the wind. Although he felt that the little female's methods were powerful and weird, she was still much weaker than the orcs.

Yantu quietly took a look at the little female's profile. He didn't even need to borrow the moonlight. He could see that the little female's profile was flawless.

Such a thin female, who came across the Uchima Mountains, met him, and was willing to sleep in the same bed with him, and did not hate his intimacy. Is this the guide of the beast god?

Joy came to his heart, Yan Tu thought for a while, put his front paws into the back of Xiao Chen's head, closed his pointed paws, and pillowed him.

Then the body gradually approached Xiao Chen, Yantu had enough heat, even in the cold white moon, he would not get frostbite, but the little female was different, he needed his own heat to protect Xiao Chen.

Glancing at the blush that made his heart tickling, Yantu swallowed his saliva, gently placed the other paw on it, and then moved his eyes away pretending to be nonchalant.

Ooo-he just worried that the little female was afraid of the cold, so he didn't mean anything else.

The next day.

Xiao Chen was awakened by the discomfort from his heart.

Slowly opened his eyes, but he didn't feel bored anymore, but felt the comfort of his neck, like his own pillow. When he turned his head to meet the giant wolf's head, he immediately understood its kindness.

At this time, the giant wolf also opened his eyes, and Xiao Chen saw his soft reflection in the cold eyes of the giant wolf.

Huh? Is his own figure soft, or the light of the giant wolf's eyes soft?

Xiao Chen rubbed the head of the giant wolf, "Ayan, morning~"

"Wow-"

One person and one wolf quickly arranged themselves, and then returned to Xishui to wash 簌. After breakfast, Xiao Chen took the flint and went to the bamboo forest again.