37: 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ★

I pull into a parking spot, putting the car in park, and turning it off. Elvi excitedly opens the door and rushes out.

I hurriedly rush around the car, grabbing her hand before she can run off. "You have to stay close, little one."

"O-oh, I'm sorry," she mutters.

"It's okay. Come on."

I pull her hand, walking beside her as I lead her to the swings. There are only a few people here but they're minding their own business.

"I w-was thinking of in-inviting Inaya o-over later," Elvi says once we've both sat on a swing.

"Mkay, I guess I'll just find someone else to hang out with," I respond with a dramatic sigh.

Elvi begins to push herself on the swing, rolling her eyes at me. "D-don't be like that."

"Don't be like what? I'm not doing anything," I joke, beginning to swing too.

~

After playing at the park for almost an hour we left. Elvi then left me to have 'girl time' with Inaya.

Fucking rude.

So now I'm hanging out with everyone else except Jax and Elvi's dad because they aren't here.

I sit on the couch, as far away as I can be from the people, with my head back and my arm over my eyes, trying to block out them.

"Do you think he would hurt me if I threw this at him?" I hear Lennox whisper to someone.

"Yes, but I know you're gonna do it anyway," Atticus answers.

I hear a few seconds of silence making me open my eyes to see a fucking remote fly at my stomach. Luckily I catch it in my hand before it hits me, chucking it back at Lennox.

He doesn't catch it and it hits him on his chest. He curses, glaring at me as he rubs the spot it hit.

"I told you," Atticus says, laughing loudly.

"I didn't think he'd catch it!" Lennox argues.

I tune them out again, picking up my phone and clicking on Elvi's number.

"Hello?"

"I miss you," I whisper softly.

"I m-miss you too but i-its o-only been an hour," she informs.

"An hour too long, my love."

"Okay, y-you big baby. Sh-she's about to l-leave anyways."

"Mkay, just hurry up," I softly demand.

"So dramatic," I hear mutter before hanging up the phone.

"Really?" Leo questions, coming to sit by me.

I turn to him with a little glare on my face. "Yes really."

He chuckles at me, shaking his head and putting his ankle over his knee. "You really love her, don't you?"

"Mhm," I hum, wondering why he's even asking me this.

"What are you getting her for her birthday?" He asks after a minute of silence between us.

"We're gonna get matching tattoos, I don't know what else yet," I reply, messing with the bracelet on my wrist.

"Boo," I hear a voice whisper by my ear. I jump away, turning to hit whoever it is but slowly put my hand down when I see it's Elvi.

She laughs at me, giving Leo a high five when he puts his hand up.

Wait, fuck. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Only th-the 'I don't know w-what e-else yet'", she answers making me sigh in relief.

"Now come here, you brat," I demand, opening my arms for her.

She walks around the couch, wrapping her own arms around me tightly. She lays her head on my chest, sitting on my lap with a smile.

I kiss her head, wrapping my arms around her just as tight. "You're never allowed to leave me again."

She completely ignores my words. "W-we should watch a-a movie," she proposes, taking her head off my chest and sitting up.

"What movie?" Atticus asks.

"A scary one," Nico says, Gio glaring at them in return.

"That's f-fine," Elvi responds, laying her head back on my chest. "We could've w-watched a b-barbie one," she whispers, looking up at me.

"We can watch a Barbie one tonight," I whisper back, rubbing my hand up and down her back.

"R-really?" Excitement fills her eyes.

I nod my head, smiling at her.

~

After the scary movie, we all ate dinner together. Now Elvi and I lay on her couch while "Barbie in A Mermaids Tale" plays on the tv.

She has Olaf in her lap, while she colors in her coloring book and somewhat watches the movie. I lay across the couch with my head next to her.

"All d-done!" She exclaims, carefully ripping the paper out. "It's f-for y-you, daddy," she says, handing it to me.

I smile at her, looking at the cat that now is colored pink and purple. "It's beautiful, kitten. Thank you."

She leans down, giving me a soft kiss on my lips. She gives me a little kiss on the tip of my nose before actually focusing on the movie.

I grab her hand and place it on my head, her getting the hint and running her fingers through my hair.

I hum in contentment, watching the movie too.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 863

( ̄一* ̄)b

Jᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ!!

...

Wʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋs?

...

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍ ғᴏʀ 107ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs !! Iʟʏʏ