17. To the White Forest

The next day, Meixiang and the others had an early breakfast to discuss their further tasks.

"Uncle Tian, you have to improve your speed."

"Brother Zihan, familiarize yourself in using bow and arrow. You're already familiar with sword so familiarizing a long range weapon would do good to you."

"Brother Feng, your physical condition isn't good. Do some exercises, White Forest is a good place to increase your reflexes. A magician with good physical condition is more powerful."

"Brother Hua, your water magic's lethality is weak but when you reach level seven, you can freely turn your water to ice. Cultivate more."

"Brother Lei, you are powerful. Put your guard on everytime."

"Brother Ling, continue to study the prescriptions. With your progress, I can say you'll finish all the prescription of stage two in a week. By that time, we will set a camp and stay for a while so you can concoct a second stage pill successfully and be able to breakthrough to become a tier two heavenly doctor."

"Old Leng and Auntie Tian, the both are weak and not young anymore. Just stay safe and wait for a good news."

Tian Ling and Bai Zihan just sigh with this obvious favoritism---AGAIN!

Meixiang bring out small crystals and everyone get one each.

"Break those crystals when you are in danger for others to find your location."

Everyone nodded and safekeep their own crystals.

"Now, I want to discuss the seriousness of the matter first regarding the ancient beast that was about to be born months from today."

Everyone's mood became more tense. Yes. That's ancient beast. They restrain themselves from looking at Xian Ji's way.

"Everyone must know there are four kinds of beasts existing in this realm. The normals beasts, spiritual beasts and the last two are ancient and divine beasts."

"Beast tamers can and only tame the first two. The reason for this are ancient beasts and divine beasts are too powerful that they are the one who choose the person they wanted to contract with-if ever there is. Unfortunately in the past century there is no news of a person who have contracted these kinds of powerful beast."

Everyone was stiff. If this was the case...then.

Again, they restrain themselves to turn their heads toward Xian Ji's way.

"Then everyone must think that contracting this about to be born ancient beast is impossible to be contracted."

"It's not actually impossible. It is because this ancient beast was born. A new born ancient beast is different from a grown up one. In order to contract a new born one, you just have to put a blood in the surface of the egg's shell before it hatches."

"But. I said it's not impossible BUT it is not also easy. It is for the reason that when an ancient beast was born, there would be a great fluctuation of qi in the sorroundings that will attract spiritual beasts nearby."

"Discussing the good side first, these beasts can be captured by us and if you eye your beast partner among these then it is good. The other beast if not to be tame then we can still benefit by getting their cores for our cultivation. Also with the fluctuation of qi around, those who can cultivate should cultivate."

"Looking at the bad side, these beasts are to protect and kneel to the new born ancient beasts. These beast may outnumber us. Not only this beasts are our problems but also the practitioners nearby. Once the new born ancient beast descended from the heaven, it will also attract other cultivators."