part 38

Sana get her conscious back she open her eyes slowly .

She remember goons make her unconscious .

Sana look around the place which is very dark .

Sana hear some sound someone winching in pain.

Sana got scared and shout
Sana-who is there ?who take me there hello anyone is there.

Suddenly the lights got on .

Sana get shocked to see in front view,

Raj ji is sitting on a king size chair playing with his gun on his hand.

Sana-dad you in scared tone.
She again hear the ahh sound and look at the direction.

The goons at torturing Druv badly his whole body is dripping blood he is half dead by there torture.

Sana get up ,
Sana-what are you doing leave him he got die leave him panicking saying to goons.

But they don't listen anything.

Sana run to raj ji

Sana- dial what are you doing leaving him either he will die crying .

Raj look at her and smile.
Raj-You should be happy because of this how much trouble you got, finally removing the thorn in your path patted her cheek.

Sana-you have gone mad you can kill someone please leave him he will die while crying.

Raj show his finger to his men they stopped and through Druv uncouncious body in a torture roon and all leave from there  .

Sana-dad what is all this who you are

Raj ji-No one knows about me, you are the first in my family to know all this, where not mine, know the truth, I work in the mafia world, I am a mafia, supply weapons to people and deal with drugs.

Sana-Why do you do all these wrong things, if you mother came to know about Sidharth, then what will happen to him, he will die alive, why do you do so many wrong things, what do you lack?

Raj -I am never lacking, it can be my job, no one knows about it and I hope you will not tell anyone about it, my dear daughter-in-law, but if you told anyone, you don't even know me. what I  can do.

Sana-What do you think I will allow you to do wrong things and support you, I will tell everything, how many people would have died because of this, do you know what is the pain of others.

Raj laugh,

Raj-Do you think it is so easy to tell someone about me, I am not scared to finish you also .

But you are life of my son and my son is my life and I can't kill you.

Sana get shocked to see the real face of his father in law tears are flowing from her eyes.she can't believe
That he can even kill her.

Sana -I will tell everything to sidharth, I will not be able to do anything to you, I will bring this in front of everyone in your our family.

Sana-You do so many wrong things, do you know how many people's lives are ruined because of trucks, people's lives are ruined, children are ruined, how can you do such a wrong thing, we have never dreamed Didn't think you were such a fallen person

Raj look at her in anger

Raj-I can't get you killed, but can do many things and you want to destroy your family with your own hand ,

if anyone in the house comes to know about this, then you should worry about her life because anything can happen at any time, if this thing reaches you even once, you will know. no what will i do.

Sana looked at him in shocked face ,
Sana-dad why are you doing this ,

Only then will Sidhartha come to know about him as I have come to know that from some day he also comes to know, have you ever thought about what will happen to him?

He hates you dad.

Raj-I will never let that day come, that my son can never hate me, you understand.angry tone

Sana-but dad

Raj-go home and forget everything that ever happened to you forget about this day .

Sana -but....

Raj-guards drop my daughter in law to her place safely and leave.

Sana fell on her knee she is not able to digest the truth.

In shukla mansion,

Sumitra ji sitting  in sofa Simmi and ahana playing around her.

Simmi saw Sana who is standing on entrance door.

Simmi -angle and run towards her ahana also run with her.

Sana sit on her knee and hug both she is fully drained off to know all the thing but she can't share it with anyone.

Sana came near sumitra ji but she make a angry face and turn.

Sumitra - first my son and now my daughter also stay away from me no love me no one care for me

You both forgot there is your mother who always want  to stay with children's but they are busy in their own life first he is himself staying away and now take you also with him we are missing you so much and you didn't.

And nowadays raj ji also busy in his own world kirti is also gone with Navin and you also leave us.

Sana -no mom how can a daughter forget her mom .

Sana turn her and hug her tightly.
Sumitra ji melt and hug her back.

Sana POV
What will happen when mother comes to know the truth about father, she will be broken, she will not even be able to know that she can do any wrong thing, you ask like God if they come to know that they do wrong Their heart will not be able to bear it.

Sana room,

Sana is sitting in her room and thinking about raj ji,

Sana POV

To whom should I talk about what to do, do not understand anything, cannot even tell the pain, cannot even tell the mother, how do I know what to do.

Papa is doing such a wrong thing, live like this tomorrow, how much trouble can happen if everyone becomes an enemy tomorrow, do such a wrong thing, tomorrow will be caught when how many people have lost their lives due to his wrong work.

I can't sit with my hands on my hands, can't wait for something bad to happen, I have to explain to dad that he would stop all this work because if anything happens tomorrow, it will affect our family badly.

......

Promo-romance and action.😍😍😍😍😘😘😘

let see how Sana deal with this new problem.

Vote
Comment