-I Heart You-

thanks to everyone who said like- pog n shit to my 8 months clean thing i really appreciate it :)

Summary:uh look at the cover image thingy

Pronouns:They/Them

Type: f l o o f

Warnings: none :)

Relationship: 🕺L o v e r s🕺

also when i read this i thought of those little heart candies you get around valentines day with the text on em and they taste like hard marshmallows
so i based this off of that lmao
————
You stared at the leftover candies from valentine's day. Why were they selling these? It's already June— Wait, you're in a Dollar Tree, that makes sense.
Then, you spotted one of the staple Valentine's candy. Message hearts.
Despite tasting like stale marshmallows, they were one of your favorite candies due to the fact you felt appreciated when eating them.
You grabbed a bag of those, and a bag of (some other candy). You smiled as you checked out, and the cashier stared at you.
"Someone's excited about trash candy."
She said, putting the candy in a bag.
"Well i haven't had those since i was in elementary school, plus i could probably give some to my boyfriend!"
You smiled, taking the bag after paying.
"That's sweet. You two have fun with that then."
You smile and nod, before leaving the store.
————
"Alastair! I'm back!"
You took off your shoes, and walked into the kitchen.
You set the bag on the counter, and heard Eret walking down the hallway.
"I'm live."
He says and you stare for a second before comprehending what he said.
"Oh- shoot, sorry!"
He waves it off before walking down the hallway again.
_____
You sat down on the couch with your candies, grabbed a blanket and the remote. You turned the audio down slightly to make sure you didn't interrupt Eret's stream. You turned on (show of choice) and shoved some candy in you mouth.
————
"Kay, I ended up."
Eret said, walking into the living room. He saw you sitting on the couch, and he could barely hear the TV.
"What's the volume at?"
He asks, giving you a slightly irritated stare.
"Eh... ten..?"
You mumble, and he frowns.
"I told you that it's fine to watch something on the TV if i'm live! My mic isn't gonna pic it up!"
He scolds you, before sitting on the couch next you.
"Do you want a candy?"
You ask, holding up the bag. He nods, and you grab one out and hand it to him. He pops it in his mouth, and smiles before looking at you.
"Doesn't the text print on your tongue?"
Be asks, and you nod. After a second of letting it sit, he sticks his tongue out you struggle to read the text at first before realizing what it said.
I heart you <3
Was printed on his tongue. Your cheeks slowly fades to a red tint, you hide your face and your hands and he looks at you and tilts his head.
"What?"
He gets up and goes to the bathroom, and looks in the mirror.
It takes him a minute to figure out what his tongue says, and when he does he laughs before walking back to you.
He sits back down, still laughing.
"Did you mean to do that?"
He asks, and you just shake your head no.
"You're cute, n/n."
He says, giving you a small peck on the cheek.
—————
aaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHH
YEEHAW
ima try to update daily to make up for my absence lmao 🕺
to the person who requested this: thank you 😎
anyways have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi <3
P.S. go eat, drink some water, take a shower if you need to, and remember i love you :) <3